Suppose you want to make an authentic, high-quality latte art coffee at home easily, in that case, Nespresso Creatista Pro is for you. It enables you to create high-quality coffee beverages. All of this was made possible by Nespresso’s idea of providing its users with the best system facilities and coffee skills and the combination of Breville’s advanced cold and steam milk texturing technology.
Suppose you are passionate about silky smooth coffee lattes to creamy cappuccino, and you want to quickly make milk foam according to the chosen temperature and style for a wide range of unique Latte Art creations and a wide range of delicious milk-based coffees. In that case, Nespresso Creatista Pro is for you.
The Nespresso Creatista Pro is one of the best coffee makers, which has a high-resolution digital display. In addition, it provides an intuitive user interface that guides you through all aspects of coffee preparation, configuration, and maintenance. You don’t have to worry about cleaning because the machine gives you a hassle-free cleaning opportunity, and that is its quality automatically cleaning the steam wand after each use.
With a clean brushed stainless steel finish, it has a high-end, robust design that gives coffee drinkers a high-quality drink flavor as well as soothing to design-loving eyes. And it makes an excellent addition to your kitchen appliances. A specially designed stainless steel barista milk jug has been added for latte art lovers to get cafe quality micro-foam with an Integrated milk frother. Wow! what a great design and performance!
Related: Nespresso Descaling Solution Review →
Nespresso Breville Creatista Pro: Customers Reviews and Ratings
- Global Ratings: 213
- Overall Rating: 96.11 out of 100
- Temperature Control: 10/10
- Coffee Quality: 9.8/10
- Coffee Flavor: 9.7/10
- Blending power: 9.8/10
- Design & Features: 9.8/10
- Durability: 9.0/10
- Ease of Use: 9.7/10
- Easy to Clean: 9.5/10
- Brand Reputation: 9.3/10
Key Features and Specifications of the Nespresso Creatista Pro
- Product Line: OriginalLine
- US/CA Partners: Breville, DeLonghi
- UK Partners: Krups, Magimix
- Brand: Nestle Nespresso
- Pressure Pump: High pressure pump up to/max 19 bar.
- Heat up time: 3 Seconds
- Digital multi-language display: Yes
- Double Thermojet feature: It allows you to pull your shot and steam your milk at the same time
- Descaling alarm: Yes
- Milk Froth: Swivel frothing arm included with one-touch settings for foam
- Steampipe for milk frothing
- Milk Container: Comes with milk frothing pitcher 16 oz stainless steel milk jug
- Used Capsule Container Capacity: 12
- Brew Sizes: 0.85 oz ristretto, 1.35 oz espresso, 3.70 oz lungo
- Wireless Connectivity: No
- External Material: Fully stainless steel
- Dimensions: 7.8″W x 16.8″D x 13.0″H inch.
- Removable water tank: 68 oz
- Cable Length: 47 Inches
- Electronic setting of milk foam: Yes
- Weight: 14.7 lbs
- Power rating (in watts): 1500 Watt
- Other Features: Auto frothing, 11 milk froth textures, and 3 froth milk temps, 3 milk texture levels and 3 milk temps, LCD digital display with easy-to-use rotary dial control, pre-programmed beverage selections with adjustable settings including ristretto, espresso, lungo, flat white, cappuccino, cafe latte, latte, macchiato, and hot milk (coffee volume, milk temperature, and milk texture), programmable water hardness and auto-Off after 9 minutes
Nespresso Creatista Pro Espresso Machine: Pros
- Easy insertion
- Easy to clean
- Option to program cup sizes
- Auto clean system
- A hot water option for tea
- Descaling alarm
- Eight different texture levels and 11 milk temperature settings
- Milk jug gives you more control over frothing.
- Fully stainless steel exterior
- No plastic waste
- Fast heat up
- Fully automatic steam wand
- Multiple milk frothing textures
- Digital Touch Screen
- You can use recycling bags.
- Excellent value for money
- Large water tank
- Can use 3rd-party capsules
- Programmable auto-off feature
- High pressure and fast heat-up time
- Folding cup tray for taller glass recipes
- The high-performance pump extracts each coffee capsule’s flavors and aromas and offers high-quality coffee every time perfectly.
- Actual pump pressure is better than VertuoLine Centrifusion.
- One-touch sizing system lets you adjust brew size by pressing and holding brew buttons.
- Solid internal construction means it won’t break down quickly.
- Produces authentic espresso with incomparably dense crema speedily and conveniently
Nespresso Creatista Pro Espresso Machine: Cons
- The stated 19 bars are inconsistent.
- No cold frothing option
Nespresso Portioned Coffee Machine; Things to Consider Before Buying
Before you decide which is the best Nespresso machine, you need to know a few things: Which brand and line to choose. Some people prefer milk-based coffee recipes, and some prefer authentic espresso. Take a look at which group you belong to, then select your good machine for brewing espresso. You have to study Nespresso vs. Keurig and VertuoLine Machines Vs. OriginalLine espresso machines so you can choose the right brand for you. You have to see more: What is Nespresso Creatista Pro? Would you please read all about the key features of the Nespresso Creatista Pro machine and compare it to another machine of the Creatista series like Creatista, Creatista Uno, and Creatista Plus? You can also compare it to the more budget-friendly and inexpensive models like CitiZ, Essenza Mini, Pixie if you want to save money and precious Vertuo models of Nespresso like Evoluo, VertuoPlus, and VertuoPlus Delux if you want long coffees.
What is Nespresso Creatista Pro design like? You would have a visit to a favorite coffee shop to decide how your Creatista Pro machine may look on your kitchen counter. Some people are coffee drinkers as well as compact design lovers. Maybe someone likes a stunning design, such as a robust brushed-steel design, while some prefer a simple one. Some like black sesame, while others prefer royal champagne. It is up to you to decide whether you like simple colors, fast, elegant, or compact designs. Should you Nespresso Creatista Pro’s qualities know and functionalities and its pros and cons? And what about the reviews given by people who have used this great machine before? We have included many details in this article, so you need to read this article before buying a Nespresso coffee maker.
Related: How To Use Nespresso Creatista Pro — Step-By-Step Guideline
Which Nespresso Line is Better for You: OriginalLine or VertuoLine?
Nespresso makes two types of coffee capsules: OriginalLine capsules and VertuoLine capsules. The brand makes two espresso machines: the OriginalLine machines compatible with OriginalLine capsules and the VertuoLine machines compatible with VertuoLine Nespresso pods. Another unique kind of Nespresso capsule is third-party capsules which you can use in Nespresso OriginalLine machines.
What are OriginalLine line machines?
- They make quick and decent espresso with unctuous crema
- They have 19 high-pressure bar extraction
- More than two dozen different Nespresso capsules are available
- You can use third-party capsules
- These machines can brew three sizes (Ristretto, Espresso, Lungo)
- You can also use your favorite coffee grounds by refilling reusable capsules
What are VertuoLine machines?
- These machines make fast, tasty, and good espresso as well as delicious coffee drinks
- They extract coffee ground capsules by centrifugation
- You can use more than two dozen capsules in these machines
- These machines can brew five different cup sizes (Espresso, Double Espresso, Gran Lungo, Coffee, Alto)
- The unique bar code on the Nespresso Vertuo capsules allows one-touch operation
- They brew standard coffee up to 17 oz
For your money, I recommend OriginalLine machines; they are better than VertuoLine machines. Firstly, their pump produces more authentic espresso. Secondly, the coffee tends to be hotter. Thirdly, there’s no barcode scanning system meaning you can find less-expensive third-party capsules. Fourthly, you can use freshly ground coffee beans by refilling reusable Nespresso capsules to make a barista-style coffee every time.
Nespresso Creatista Pro: What Makes It Prominent from Other Nespresso Machines?
The Creatista Pro is Nespresso’s best OriginalLine machine concerning quality and functionality. It is better than any of the Nespresso CitiZ Series Pixie and Essenza Mini machines in quality and functionality. Here are the qualities which make Nespresso Creatista Pro stand out.
The collaboration between the two famous brands has resulted in Nespresso by Breville Creatista Pro Espresso maker in which both brands combine their expertise. Nespresso impresses coffee lovers with its coffee skills and quality, unparalleled system, convenience, and simplicity. In contrast, Breville impresses design lovers with its exquisite design of kitchen appliances and its unique automatic steam wand technology.
I was most impressed by its stunning high-quality aesthetics, color display menu, and design. Its brushed stainless steel finish and its beautiful luster mesmerized me a lot. Due to its ideal size, it fits easily on my kitchen counter without much setting. What an incredible design? Steam rod front right side, espresso/coffee dispenser front left side, drip tray, and pop out drip tray bottom for small-sized drinks. I love it all. The machine’s back is a removable water tank that can be easily carried without the whole unit.
Above the machine is a lever I use to insert a Nespresso capsule; it opens and closes. Next to the lever is the display menu – the display menu has two buttons at the bottom of the screen for easy navigation. What an excellent adjustment.
The setup process
It took me 20 to 30 minutes to prime the machine and get to know all the parts. It is not unusual for an espresso maker. The user manual of the Creatista Pro Brushed Stainless Steel machine sent me to the display menu. There I followed the on-screen prompts and performed the priming process. It was exciting because I could only follow the prompts on the screen at my speed. I poured water through the machine several times to clean its internal system. I also washed all the removable parts with warm, soapy water. Once the Nespresso Creatista Pro machine was prime, I found the menu easy to use.
Authentic Top-Quality Latte Art Coffee with Milk Frothing Pitcher and 11 Milk temperature settings
Thanks to Nespresso, the barista-style espresso and latte art experience is even more achievable at home, launching the Creatista Pro. I do not need to foam my milk through a separate milk frother! Creatista Pro has an integrated milk frother that has the full potential to foam my milk for me. Its double thermojet feature allows me to pull a shot and steam milk simultaneously like a barista. I have to drop the milk frothing pitcher on the temperature sensor below the frothing wand, and the rest of the work is done by the machine. What a perfect latte art experience!
I used the machine for espresso or ristretto (milk-free beverages), lifted the lever, inserted a capsule, and closed the lever. Next, I selected the desired drink on the screen using the dial to sort through the various options. I pressed the start button on the left side of the dial and let the machine do the rest.
I repeat this process quite a bit about the Lungos, lattes, cappuccinos, and other beverages that require foamed milk, as described above, except for stainless steel jugs with milk. I filled it and placed it under the steam rod before starting. The machine moves to the left to draw an espresso shot into a cup. After that, it steams and foams the milk in the pitcher on the right side. I immediately add milk to the espresso shot to enjoy the ultimate milk-based espresso drink.
Creatista Pro Nespresso is ideal because I like quick and easy espresso drinks like lattes and cappuccino. It works well and produces a consistent result every time. What I like most about this Nespresso machine is, it heats up just in three seconds, which is an important feature compared to other espresso machines. It uses less energy so that when it is not in use, it will reduce the power to a minimum and turn off automatically after nine minutes.
Another great feature of this espresso machine is that it can make a beautiful microfoam. I was impressed that this incredible machine could automatically manipulate the milk to create a nice foamy texture, and I didn’t need to do anything but touch the button. Additional adjustable settings allow me to change the milk temperature setting (11 settings) and texture (8).
There are pre-programmed beverage choices in this machine. You can choose from one of the Ristretto, Espresso, Lungo, Flat White, Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato, Cafe Latte, and Milk Foam. I can adjust the volume of coffee per capsule, which is a bonus. I use this machine to make espresso shots, lungo, flat white, cappuccino, and lattes. I found that overall, all the drinks I made were of high quality. Each one tasted incredibly full of dark espresso.
Although the drinks in this espresso machine are my favorites, they are not equal to the espresso that a bean-to-cup espresso machine can offer. The variety of capsules that came with this machine from the Nespresso I tasted was extreme.
Easy to clean
The Creatista Pro machine needs cleaning after daily use, so I clean my Creatista Pro daily because it is straightforward; its intuitive user interface and high-resolution display guide me on all preparation, setting, and maintenance aspects.
I dispose of the used capsule container inside the machine daily. I then wash and dry the drip tray, water tank, and lid. If I use a jug of milk, I put it in the dish and wash it.
I like the Creatsita Pro Nespresso steam wand. The good news is that it automatically cleans itself after use. However, I have to wipe the outside of the stick with a damp cloth to clean the dry and sticky milk. I fill the milk jug with water to make the machine more sophisticated and select the milk function on display to further clean the wand. Then I waste the water. I clean the espresso machine in a very standard way because overall, it probably takes me 10 to 15 minutes to clean every day.
Expensive but fair because its price is suitable for its capabilities and facilities.
Creatista Pro Vs Lattissima Series
The most significant difference between the Creatista and the Lattissima is the Creatista‘s rotating foam arm, which gives its users complete control over their milk foam – a feature not found in the Lattissima series. Instead, Lattissima machines have a one-touch convenience feature. This facility is attractive for those who want hand-off cappuccinos and lattes.
Can You Make Double Espresso With Nespresso Creatista Pro Coffee Machine?
Double Espresso with Nespresso Creatista Pro espresso machine sounds good but is quite confusing because Creatista Pro is an OriginalLine machine. You cannot make Double Espresso with an OriginalLine machine but can only brew two separate espresso shots, each with 1.35 oz espresso pods.
Should You Buy Nespresso Creatista Pro?
Reading the Nespresso Crestita Pro review means that you are looking for a machine with more features and performance from Nespresso, perhaps even more efficient than Lattissima Coffee Makers.
But if you have already decided to buy Crestita Pro, then the question is, which Nespresso Creatista model is suitable for you?
Nespresso started by releasing the Creatista with no other models but later discontinued it and expanded the series. Following are the 4 Creatista models:
- Creatista (the first model in the Creatista series)
- Creatista Uno (base model)
- Creatista Plus (mid-range model)
- Creatista Pro (best model)
Let’s take a look at the 4 Creatista models from Nespresso and compare them side by side:
|Feature||Creatista||Creatista Uno||Creatista Plus||Creatista Pro|
|Status||Discontinued||In production||In production||In production|
|Exterior||Stainless steel front with ABS plastic housing||ABS plastic||Fully stainless steel||Fully stainless steel|
|Water Tank||50 oz||50 oz||50 oz||67 oz|
|Display||Digital display||Button display||Digital LCD display with knobs||Digital LCD touchscreen display|
|Bev Types||Espresso, ristretto, lungo||Espresso, ristretto, lungo||Espresso, ristretto, lungo||Espresso, ristretto, lungo|
|Espresso Sizes||0.85-2.0 oz||1.0-1.3 oz||0.85-2.0 oz||0.85-2.0 oz|
|Ristretto Sizes||0.85-2.0 oz||0.5-1.0 oz||0.85-2.0 oz||0.85-2.0 oz|
|Lungo Sizes||1.3-4.4 oz||2.37-5.0 oz||2.37-5.0 oz|
|Brew/Steam, Same Time||No||No||No||Yes|
|Frother Settings||3 temps, 3 textures||3 temps, 3 textures||3 temps, 3 textures||11 temps, 8 textures|
|Programmable Drink Settings||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Hot Water Dispenser||No||No||No||Yes|
The above table shows that Creatista, Creatista Uno, and Creatista Plus are very similar. The primary difference is in their color and external body. The original Creatista has a stainless steel front panel and ABS plastic housing, and the Creatista Uno is made entirely of ABS plastic housing. In contrast, the Creatista Plus has a 100% stainless steel body.
The Creatista Pro is the most supermodel of the Nespresso Creatista series, an entirely stainless steel housing. In addition, it offers Nespresso‘s hands-down best brewing experience.
Now the question is, which one is the best Creatista machine suitable for you?
- Suppose you want a budget-friendly, the cheapest, and most straightforward Nespresso machine with the swivel action dry steam wand for café quality texturized microfoam. You are OK with the ABS plastic polymer body. In that case, Creatista Uno is for you.
But whats about Creatista Pro and Creatista Plus? Which is better for you?
Creatista Pro Vs. Creatista Plus
We will now compare the size, usage, and features of the Crestita Pro and Crestita Plus to suggest which machines are best for you.
- According to our review, if you have less space to install the machine, you should choose Crestita Plus because Crestita Plus is significantly smaller than Crestita Pro.
- Suppose you love latte art and cappuccino with espresso and want to save your time with barista-style coffee. In that case, Creatista Pro is for you because it has a ‘double thermoset’ that allows you to make coffee and froth milk simultaneously.
- If you are tired of using knobs or buttons and want something new, then Crestita Pro is for you because it has a friendly and straightforward user interface, large, bright, and touch-sensitive LCD screen. You don’t have to use knobs or buttons like the Creatista Plus.
Last but not least, one thing is confirmed, all Creatista models are robust, beautiful, and offer a barista-style coffee every time, so whichever Creatista model you purchase, you won’t regret it.
Read More Nespresso OriginalLine Machine Reviews from Coffee Aim
Read More Nespresso VertuoLine Machine Reviews from Coffee Aim
|Nespresso Vertuo Machine Review|
|Nespresso VertuoPlus Machine Review|
|Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Machine Review|
|Nespresso Vertuo Next Machine Review|
|Nespresso Evoluo Machine Review|