Coffee Aim’s Rating
|Espresso Quality||4.3 out of 5|
|Easy to brew||4.5 out of 5|
|Flavor||4.4 out of 5|
|Aroma||4.2 out of 5|
|Strength||4.1 out of 5|
|Body||4.3 out of 5|
|Acidity||4.1 out of 5|
|Bitterness||4.0 out of 5|
|Crema||4.2 out of 5|
|Intensity||4.2 out of 5|
|Value for money||4.2 out of 5|
|Brand Reputation||4.5 out of 5|
|Coffee Aim’s crux:|
Nespresso Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo is influenced by the pour-over method. It is a blend of Colombian and Costa Rican Arabicas. This lightly roasted blend delivers mellow and smooth coffee with sweet cereal and malted notes. The delicate aromatic profile, medium intensity (6), and sweet aftertaste make your coffee easy to drink.
What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup. Nespresso capsules always urge you to demand cup after cup. These pods always amaze you and deliver well-balanced and delicious coffee cups compared to Starbucks and Keurig K-cup pods.
One of the Nespresso coffee pods, i.e. Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo pod, delivers light and smooth coffee cups. These pods are exclusively for Vertuo Next machines. Let’s study its features and other characteristics in detail.
Features of Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo
- Product Line: VertuoLine
- Intensity: 6
- Roast Type: Mild roast
- Caffeine: 228-350 mg
- Coffee Type: Arabica beans
- Volume: 535 ml
- Aromatic Profile: Malted and toasted cereal notes
- Body: Balanced, round, light, and smooth
- Flavor: Sweet mild notes
- Finish: Sweet malted notes
Nespresso Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo Taste Test
I unboxed my Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo pods, and they reminded me of the Barista Creations. The pod had brown rose color and was layered like a gradient. This pod was only compatible with my Nespresso Vertuo Next machine, so I brewed it in the Vertuo Carafe set with that machine. The device delivered me an 18 oz drink within three minutes and 20 seconds. I felt a mild aroma and the color indicated it had an intensity of 5-6. I took a sip and found it light, smooth, and sweet. The malted cereal flavor hit my palate. I did not detect acidity, but a bit of bitter notes touched my tongue. It was a pleasant and nice coffee.
I frothed the milk in the next shot and added it to the Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo coffee. The milk made my drink smooth and revealed sweet notes. It was a good coffee cup.
These Carafe pods are inspired by the pour-over method and deliver well-balanced, sweet, and light beverages. Brew it with or without milk, and pair it with chocolate cake, Nutella crepes, etc.; they will always amaze you.
|What We Like||What We Don’t Like|
|Sweet aroma||Not best for intense and bitter coffee lovers|
|Work well with milk||—|
|Balanced, round, light, and smooth coffee cup||—|
|Mild acidity, bitterness, and intensity||—|
|Sweet malted and toasted cereal notes||—|
|Mild, sweet finish||—|
Nespresso Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo Features — An In-Depth Insight
Below are the main attributes of the Nespresso Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo pod. These features differentiate these pour-over coffee pods from all other Nespresso capsules. These characteristics also make you understand when you should brew this pod and whether it is best for you or not. Let’s study its features in detail.
Origin — Colombia And Costa Rica
Nespresso Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild is a blend of two Latin American Arabicas; Colombia and Costa Rica. This blend adds pleasant sweetness and characteristic malted and toasted cereal notes. It delivers smooth and mellow coffee and extends the pleasure of your Nespresso moment.
Roasting Level — 2 out of 5
In Nespresso Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo, the beans are roasted with a split roast technique (60/40). The first split includes Colombia and Costa Rican beans and is roasted to a light degree for an average roasting time. In contrast, the second split (includes only Colombian coffees) is roasted to a slightly darker degree, creating a mild roast overall — A classic Vertuo roast.
Aroma — Malted and Toasted Cereal Notes
I got a mild sweet scent when I brewed Mild Pour-Over Style coffee. This delicate aromatic profile passes through the crown of crema and is mild enough to stay true to the muse. The light-dark roasting of Colombian and Costa Rican Arabicas keeps the aromatics intact while developing the coffee’s smooth taste.
Acidity — 1 out of 5
Arabicas coffee is usually sweet and has low acidity. When I tasted my Pour-Over Style Mild coffee, I felt a hint of acidic notes. The drink was not acrid, and the mild acidity made it pleasant.
Bitterness — 2 out of 5
My Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo coffee had low bitterness. The light roasting of Colombian and Costa Rican Arabicas adds sweet notes and does not deliver harsh beverages. This feature makes it one of the best sharing coffee.
Body — 3 out of 5
Nespresso Vertuo Next Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo pod delivered me a smooth, light, and sweet drink. This carafe pod provides round and easy-to-drink coffee. It has a balanced sensorial profile with toasted cereal flavor and pleasant sweetness.
Flavor — Sweet, Mild notes
When I drank my Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo coffee, I felt sweet, malted, and cereal notes on my palate. When I added milk, the milk enhanced its sweetness and made my drink creamier. This Vertuo has a graceful balance of elegant flavors. It is strong enough to fill a whole carafe and makes your morning refreshing.
Intensity — 6 out of 13
When I brewed this Vertuo with my Vertuo Next, its color indicated that it had an intensity of 5-6. The medium roasting of Colombian and Costa Rican Arabicas beautifully balanced its intensity and glowed in the cup with mellow notes.
Caffeine Content — 228-350 mg
Nespresso fulfills your caffeine need in the comfort of your home with its wide range of capsules. These coffee pods give you a perfect start for the day without allowing you to rush to the coffee shop in the morning. Nespresso Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo capsule contains 228-350 mg of caffeine. Although it has high caffeine, it still delivers smooth and mellow coffee with sweet notes.
Finish — Sweet malted notes
Once I finished my Pour-Over Style Mild roast coffee, the sweet flavor stayed on the first third portion of my tongue for a long time. These mild notes made my day amazing and compelled me to forget all my worries. This Vertuo pod sings in the cup with malted and toasted cereal notes, keeping the nuanced aromatics intact.
What Makes Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo Unique From All Other Vertuo Pods?
It is a distinctive coffee inspired by the pour-over method. The sweet malted notes grace your palate and make your mood pleasant. The roasting process adds mild notes and a characteristic aromatic profile, making this pod different from all other pods. The roasting process includes the following;
- The first split includes all origins and is roasted to a light degree for an average roasting time. This step adds a subtle sweetness to the blend.
- The second split (only Colombian coffees) is roasted to a slightly darker degree, creating a mild roast overall — A classic Vertuo roast.
Is Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo Pods Inspired By Pour-Over Method?
Nespresso Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild is a distinctive coffee inspired by the pour-over method. It brings a smooth taste, mellow flavors, and subtle sweetness to your Vertuo Carafe set. It is a blend of Latin Arabica beans, adding subtle sweetness and malted and toasted cereal flavor to your cup.
Nespresso Carafe Pour-Over Style Starter Pack
When you order a Pour-Over Style pod, you will get a carafe starter pack which includes;
- Carafe set; double-walled carafe accessory, silicone lid and stirrer.
- A sleeve of Vertuo Next Carafe Pour-Over Style pod, which include seven capsules
- A sleeve of Vertuo Next Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild capsules, which contain seven coffee pods
Nespresso Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo Instructions And Facts
- Nespresso Vertuo Next Carafe Pour-Over Style is a lightly roasted blend of two Latin American Arabicas; Costa Rican and Colombian Arabicas.
- It adds a balanced sensorial profile to your Vertuo Carafe set. The sweet toasted cereal and malted notes grace your palate and give you a great mouthfeel.
- Carafe Pour-Over Style Vertuo coffee pods are only compatible with only Nespresso Vertuo Next machines.
- Make sure to stir the coffee very well before serving.
Nespresso Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo Pods Availability
These Vertuo pods are available on many online stores such as the Nespresso site, eBay, Walmart, and others. It is better to buy these pods from Nespresso as it is a good seller, offers a money-back guarantee, good shipping and return policy, and delivers a sleeve of capsules at an affordable price.
Nespresso Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo Reviews
Our readers sent us 150 reviews via email. 87% of reviews were positive, indicating that our readers highly recommend this Nespresso pod.
Is Nespresso Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo Coffee Pods Best For You?
If you don’t like intense or bitter coffee and want light and sweet beverages, Nespresso Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild Vertuo is meant for you. Brew this pod with a Vertuo Next machine, and the blend of light-roasted Colombian and Costa Rican Arabicas will add sweet malted and toasted cereal notes. It delivers smooth, light, round, balanced, and mellow coffee and makes your morning break unforgettable with low intensity (6), a sweet finish, and 228-350 mg of caffeine. However, if you want to;
- Taste a coffee blended with Colombian and Peruvian Arabicas, has 228-350 mg caffeine, a size of 18 oz carafe, intensity 6, and woody, earthy, roasted, and smoky notes; the Nespresso Pour-Over Style Vertuo pod will suit you.
- Taste a coffee blended with Guatemalan Robusta and Costa Rican Arabica beans has 228-350 mg caffeine, a size of 14 oz alto, intensity 7, and intense woody and dark caramel flavors; purchase or search for Nespresso Alto Intenso XL Coffee pods.
- Taste a coffee blended with Costa Rican and South American Arabicas, has 228-350 mg caffeine, a size of 14 oz alto, intensity 4, and caramel and toasted bread notes; purchase or search for Nespresso Dolce Alto XL.
- Taste a coffee blended with Ethiopian and Kenyan Arabicas, has 165 mg caffeine content, a size of 7.7 oz coffee cup, intensity 4, and cereal and white floral notes; purchase or search for new coffee pods, i.e. Nespresso Giornio.
- Taste a coffee blended with Ethiopian and South American Arabicas, has 170-200 mg caffeine content, a size of 7.7 oz coffee cup, intensity 5, and pumpkin and spicy notes; check out Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake capsules.
How Do I Make My Nespresso Vertuo Pour More?
Brewing a Carafe Pour-Over with a Nespresso Next machine is easy.
- Open the machine head and insert a Nespresso Vertuo Carafe Pour-Over Style Mild capsule.
- Close the head, place a carafe under the outlet, and press a button.
- The machine will deliver your drink in 3-4 minutes.
- Make sure to stir the coffee very well before serving.
Why Is Vertuo Machine So Special?
Nespresso VertuoLine machines use the Centrifusion technique, scan the capsules, run them at 7000 RPM, and extract perfect shots. These models are compatible with Nespresso Vertuo capsules. They deliver full-bodied beverages with dense crema and offer six brew sizes: espresso, double espresso, Gran Lungo, coffee, alto, and carafe.
What’s The Difference Between Nespresso Vertuo And Classic (Original)?
Nespresso offers three types of Original pods, i.e., ristretto (0.85 oz), espresso (1.35 oz), and lungo (3.7 oz). These pods only work well with Nespresso Original models. Besides these, Nespresso offers a wide range of Vertuo capsules such as espresso (1.35 oz), double espresso (2.7 oz), Gran Lungo (5.7 oz), coffee (7.8 oz), alto (14 oz), and carafe (18 oz). These pods are only compatible with Nespresso VertuoLine machines.
Can You Use Carafe Pour Over With Vertuo Plus?
The Nespresso VertuoPlus machine can brew only five brew sizes: espresso, double espresso, gran lungo, coffee, and alto. The sixth cup size, i.e. carafe (18 oz), can not be achieved with that machine. You have to brew it with only the Nespresso Vertuo Next machine.