Coffee Aim’s Rating
|4.5 out of 5
|Easy to brew
|4.7 out of 5
|4.6 out of 5
|4.4 out of 5
|4.1 out of 5
|4.2 out of 5
|4.0 out of 5
|4.0 out of 5
|4.3 out of 5
|4.1 out of 5
|Value for money
|4.3 out of 5
|4.5 out of 5
|Coffee Aim’s crux:
Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake is a smooth blend of medium roasted Ethiopian, Central, and South American Arabica beans. This Vertuo pod is inspired by a delicious slice of Pumpkin Spice Cake. It adds cloves, cinnamon, and cardamom notes to your cup and delivers sweet-smelling coffee with a velvety texture. Adding milk softens the spicy notes and makes the drink more smooth and more creamy.
I like my coffee with cream and my literature with optimism. Enjoy your day with a perfect coffee cup, and Nespresso is here to fulfill your needs. Nespresso offers a wide range of capsules; each delivers fantastic coffee cups and makes your morning worth enjoying. Compared to Starbucks and Keurig K-cup pods, these pods deliver well-balanced and flavorful beverages with dense crema.
One of the Nespresso coffee capsules, Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake makes your holidays unforgettable with its robust aroma and fine texture. Let’s have a look at this pod in detail.
Features of Pumpkin Spice Cake Vertuo
- Product Line: VertuoLine
- Intensity: 5
- Roast Type: Medium roast
- Caffeine: 170-200 mg
- Coffee Type: Arabica beans
- Volume: 230 ml
- Aromatic Profile: Rich cinnamon scent
- Body: Balanced, light, and smooth
- Flavor: Sweet Pumpkin and spicy notes
- Finish: Mild spicy and sweet notes
Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake Vertuo Taste Test
I unboxed my Pumpkin Spice Cake Vertuo pod. It had a light orange color with a leafy pattern. It was a Vertuo pod, so I brewed it with my Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe machine. Its wonderful scent filled my room. I got a clove and cinnamon aroma and the color indicated at intensity 5. I took a sip and found it smooth and felt clove and cinnamon notes on my palate. My coffee had a mild acidic bite, and I felt like I had a slice of pumpkin pie. It was a pleasant drink.
In the next shot, I added white chocolate syrup to the milk, frothed it, and added it to the Pumpkin Spice Cake coffee. I sprinkled cinnamon powder on top of the coffee. The coffee looked tasty. When I tasted it, the clove pumpkin spice notes graced my palate. The milk made my drink smoother, and the chocolate syrup made it sweet. It was an incredibly delicious coffee cup.
Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake Vertuo pod delivers unique and flavored coffee cups. It is best for festivals or holidays. Brew it with or without milk, and pair it with vanilla ice cream; this Vertuo capsule will always surprise you.
|What We Like
|What We Don’t Like
|Rich cinnamon aroma
|Not best for bitter or intense coffee lovers
|Stand well with milk and chocolate syrup
|Not best for non spicy lovers
|Balanced, light, and smooth coffee cup
|Low bitterness, intensity, and acidity
|Sweet Pumpkin and spicy notes
|Soft spicy aftertaste
Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake Vertuo Features — An In-Depth Insight
Below are the main attributes of the Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake Vertuo pod. These features differentiate these coffee pods from all other Nespresso capsules VertuoLine. These characteristics also make you understand when you should brew this pod and whether it is best for you or not. Let’s study its features in detail.
Origin — Ethiopian and South American Arabicas
Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake is a blend of Ethiopian, Central, and South America Arabica beans. This smooth blend glows in your cup with characteristic spicy notes reminiscent of clove, cinnamon, and cardamom.
Roasting Level — 2 out of 5
In Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake, the beans are split-roasted. The Brazilian beans are roasted lightly and quickly to bring sweetness, while the roasting of the second split brings a velvety texture.
Aroma — Cinnamon
When I brewed my Pumpkin Spice coffee, its peculiar spicy aroma filled the room. The smell was robust. I got a clove and cinnamon aroma. However, you can also pick up the hints of cardamom or other spices in this smooth Arabica blend.
Acidity — 1 out of 5
My Pumpkin coffee had a mild acidic bite. My drink did not have a sour taste, but it was enjoyable. This Vertuo coffee delights in your cup with a wide range of spicy notes and sweet pumpkin flavor. These pods give you an indulgent treat for holidays or festivals.
Bitterness — 1 out of 5
When I drank my Pumpkin coffee, I felt a bit of bitter notes on the tip of my tongue. My drink was neither bitter nor intense. The combination of spicy and sweet flavor make Pumpkin Spice Cake one of the unique coffee pods.
Body — 2 out of 5
This Vertuo coffee pod is inspired by the Pumpkin Spice Cake. My drink was smooth, light, and well-balanced. My coffee had light brown crema, clove pumpkin spice notes, and a velvety mouthfeel. Once you brew this unique or incredible pod, you will realize that one cup is not enough and you should brew another. The dash of milk makes your drink more smooth and creamy.
Flavor — Pumpkin, and Spices
Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake delivers a pleasant coffee cup. When I drank my coffee, the rich, spicy notes of clove and cinnamon hit my palate. You can also pick up hints of cardamom. When I brewed latte, macchiato, and cappuccino (insider tip) with this pod, it surprised me with its hidden strength. The milk softened the spicy notes and made my coffee sweet and smoother.
Intensity — 5 out of 13
My Pumpkin Spice coffee had mild intensity. These pods do not deliver intense and dark coffee cups. The moderate levels of acidity, bitterness, and intensity make this pod easy on the taste buds and easily enjoyable.
Caffeine Content — 170-200 mg
Nespresso makes sure to fulfill your caffeine need in the comfort of your home with its wide range of capsules. These pods do not allow you to run to the coffee shop and give you a perfect start for the day. Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake is a Vertuo coffee pod containing 170-200 mg of caffeine. These pods deliver smooth coffee with spicy and sweet notes with this caffeine content.
Finish — Mild Spicy and sweet notes
When I finished Pumpkin Spice coffee, the pumpkin’s spicy and sweet notes stayed for a long time. It is one of those coffee that linger for a while on the palate. Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake delivers warm and smooth coffee cups and stands well with milk.
Difference Between Pumpkin Spice Vertuo And Original
|Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Vertuo
|Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake Original
|Ethiopian, Central, and South American Arabica beans
|Brazil and Colombia Arabica beans
|Rich, spicy flavor with mild notes of pumpkin
|Rich pumpkin flavor with mild spicy and cereal notes
|It has a more acidic bite
|7.7 oz coffee cup
|1.35 oz espresso or 3.7 oz lungo
Is Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake Vertuo Best For You?
If you love spicy coffee and want a festive treat for holiday mornings, Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake is meant for you. The notes of cinnamon and cardamom combined with sweet pumpkin flavor and give you an indulgent treat. The medium roasted blend of Ethiopian, Central, and South American Arabica beans adds mild acidity, bitterness, intensity, and velvety texture. These Vertuo pods deliver delicious coffee cups with robust and peculiar aromatic profiles. However, if you want to;
- Taste a coffee blended with South American Arabica beans, has 170 mg caffeine content, a size of 7.7 oz coffee cup, intensity 4, and light fruity notes; check out the price of Nespresso Elvazio capsules.
- Taste a coffee blended with Ethiopian and Kenyan Arabicas, has 165 mg caffeine content, a size of 7.7 oz coffee cup, intensity 4, and cereal and white floral notes; Nespresso Giornio is the best choice.
- Taste a coffee blended with Brazilian, Latin American, and African Arabicas, has 170-200 mg caffeine content, a size of 7.7 oz coffee cup, intensity 6, and sweet vanilla taste; Nespresso Vanilla Custard Pie will suit you.
- Taste a coffee blended with Brazil and Ethiopia Arabicas, has 170-200 mg caffeine content, a size of 7.7 oz coffee cup, intensity 6, and dark chocolatey notes; Nespresso Chocolate Fudge is meant for you.
- Taste a coffee blended with Nicaragua and Guatemala beans, with 170-200 mg caffeine content, a size of 7.7 oz coffee, and spicy, woody, and rich notes; search for the price of Nespresso Stormio Boost VertuoLine pods.
- Taste a coffee blended with Colombian and Kenyan Arabica beans, has 170-200 mg caffeine content, a size of 7.7 oz coffee cup, intensity 2, and fruity, citric, and cereal notes; Nespresso Solelio is the best option.
- Taste a coffee blended with Latin American and African Arabica beans, has 170-200 mg caffeine content, a size of 7.7 oz coffee, and caramel, biscuit, coconut, and almond notes; Nespresso Caramel Cookie is the best option.
- Taste a coffee blended with Brazilian and Central American Arabicas, has 170-200 mg caffeine content, a size of 7.7 oz coffee cup, intensity 6, and biscuit and cereal notes; Nespresso Melozio is the best choice.
- Taste a dark-roast coffee blended with Nicaraguan and Ethiopian Arabica beans, has 170-200 mg caffeine content, a size of 7.7 oz coffee, and roasted cereal, with bold and lively notes; search for Odacio Nespresso capsules.
Is Pumpkin Spice Cake From Nespresso Good?
Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake delivers delicious and pleasant coffee cups. It is a blend of Ethiopian, Central, and South American Arabica beans. This smooth blend glows in your cup with characteristic spicy notes, reminiscent of clove, cinnamon, and cardamom.
Does Nespresso Sell Pumpkin Spice?
Yes, Nespresso sells limited edition Pumpkin Spice Cake pods. These pods are a blend of regular and decaffeinated roast and ground coffee. They add a rich, spicy aromatic profile and velvety texture and hit your palate with spicy and sweet pumpkin notes.
Is Pumpkin Spice Cake Nespresso Decaf?
Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Cake is not a decaf capsule. It is a Vertuo coffee pod and contains 170-200 mg caffeine content. With this caffeine content, these pods deliver smooth Arabica coffees with spicy and sweet notes.
Does Nespresso Come Out With Pumpkin?
In Nespresso Pumpkin, the notes of cinnamon and cardamom are combined with sweet pumpkin flavor for an indulgent treat inspired by Pumpkin Spice Cake. The Central and South American coffees add mild acidity, bitterness, and intensity to make your day enjoyable.