Nespresso Gran Maestria can harm you if it is not used according to the instructions or guidelines provided by the company. There are a few important points to keep in mind when using Maestria.
Safety measures are part of the machine. So read it carefully before using the Nespresso Gran Maestria for the first time. Put it in a place where you and others can easily find it later.
This is a dangerous sign. So keep this sign in mind and pay attention when you see it, and use your machine safely to avoid injury and danger.
Do not use alkaline detergents for cleaning. To prevent damage, use a soft cloth and mild detergent to clean the Nespresso machine.
Don’t Expose To Direct Sunlight
- Nespresso U is specially designed for home brewing only, you can use it in staff kitchens in hotels, motels, shops, offices and other workplaces. So don’t use Nespresso Gran Maestria for anything else.
- Neither bring it in direct sunlight nor use it for commercial purposes.
- Protect the machine from prolonged water spray and moisture.
Mentally Handicapped People Cannot Operate Machine
- Do not allow those who are not mentally fit to operate Gran Maestria or whose experience or knowledge is not enough to use the Nespresso machine.
- Keep away from children under 8 years old.
- If you give the machine to a child who is at least 8 years old, he must be properly guided and use the machine under the supervision of an instructor.
Avoid The Risk Of Electric Shock
- Before inserting the plug into the outlet, check the mains and make sure the power supply voltage is as available as specified in the manual.
- Connect the device with a convenient, easily accessible connector.
- If it causes a fire, unplug it immediately.
Cord Risk Factors
- The role of the Cord is very important; otherwise you cannot connect the device to the switch. If there is a problem with the equipment wiring, it would be a circuit problem. So always be careful with your Nespresso cord: don’t screw it down or pull it over the sharp ends.
- Do not open or use the device if the cord is damaged. If a fault occurs and the cord gets damaged, replace a faulty cord from the manufacturer or return the appliance to Nespresso Club.
- If you need a new wire and you are a mechanical expert, use only a ground wire with a conductor cross-section of at least 1.5 mm^2 or with sufficient input strength to avoid high voltages on equipment.
- If you don’t want to brew coffee for a long time, disconnect the Nespresso and empty the water tank.
- Always put the appliance away from hot surfaces such as radiators, stoves, ovens, gas burners, open fires, and liquids such as water, coffee or similar.
- Remember to unplug the Nespresso and let it cool down before cleaning.
- Do not put Nespresso parts in the dishwasher, do not submerge them in water or any other liquid.
- Do not insert anything into any of the openings as fire or electric shock may occur.
- Never touch the machine with wet hands, you may get electrocuted.
Avoid Possible Damage While Operating The Machine
- When working with the machine, be careful not to get damaged.
- Unplug the Nespresso Gran Maestria if you do not want to use it for a long time.
- If your Nespresso machine is not working properly, unplug it and contact the Nespresso Club.
- Do not use the Nespresso if it is damaged, it may cause electric shock, burns, and fire.
- Always close the tab completely and never open it during operation. This may cause burns.
- Do not put your fingers into the coffee spout and capsule compartment as this may cause injury to your fingers.
- If a capsule is stuck in the capsule compartment, turn off the machine and disconnect it from the power supply before starting work.
- Replenish the water tank with fresh drinking water. Avoid using tap water.
- Drain the water from the water tank if it will not be used for a long time.
- Clean the Nespresso machine with a soft cloth and mild detergent to prevent damage.
- Do not use a Gran Maestria without a drip tray or drip grid. It can create a mess on your counter.
- Nespresso provides you the best coffee when Nespresso capsules are injected into Nespresso machines. So, always use Nespresso coffee capsules for your coffee, which are only available at Nespresso Club or authorized Nespresso representatives.
How do you use Nespresso Gran Maestria?
Using a Nespresso Gran Maestria isn’t too difficult if you follow the instructions. First carefully read all the safety precautions then prepare your machine according to the instructions
- Fill the water tank with portable water.
- Put the water tank back, and also set the maintenance unit.
- Turn On the machine, wait for 25 sec.
- Place a container of (min 0.5 L) under the coffee outlet.
- Turn the Lungo regulator and set to 5.
- Repeat 3 times.
- Steady lights: Machine is ready.
Is the Nespresso reservoir dishwasher safe?
It is not safe to clean the reservoir or any other part of the Nespresso Gran Maestria in the dishwasher. It is recommended to clean thoroughly by hand.
How do you clean and maintain a Nespresso Gran Maestria machine?
You can clean and maintain your Nespresso machine by following the steps.
- Removing the maintenance unit from the machine, just uplift the cup support to an upright position.
- You can easily remove the maintenance unit in one piece, assemble it or take it apart for cleaning.
- Cup heater grill can be detached easily for cleaning.
You can clean Aeroccino Jug with these steps:
- Remove the jug from its base, also take out the whisk.
- Remove the seal from the lid.
- Clean both parts, whisk and lid.
- Wipe the inside of the jug with a damp, clean cloth.
- After cleaning, attach the whisk to the base of the jug to prevent loss.
How do you use a Nespresso milk frother for the first time?
You can adjust the milk in the Milk frother to be hot or cold foam and the foam to be firm or velvety texture.
Add milk up to one of the two maximum levels.
- Fill the jug to the bottom max line to create foam.
- Blue light on the right indicates that it is set to the cold milk setting.
- Turn the regulator, it will show a red light indicating that it is set to the hot milk setting
2. Fill the jug to the top max line for steam only. It depends on how much milk you want to add to your coffee.