I have a feeling that you have come in search of answers to ambiguities about your Nespresso Lattissima. Are you struggling to find answers to the question How to use your Nespresso Lattissima one?Are you a new buyer struggling to understand the usage instructions from the manual or an experienced user who has misplaced their manual and is seeking solutions online? No matter what is the reason, I am thrilled to tell you that you have come to the right place. In this article, you will find all the information you need to fully utilize and enjoy your
From the opening of the box to taking your first sip of that delicious coffee, I will be with you every step of the way. Join me on this journey and let’s get started!
Taking safety precautions is essential to protect yourself and others from harm. By adhering to preventative measures, you can effectively safeguard your family and yourself from potential accidents To protect yourself and others, it’s crucial to take safety precautions. By following preventive measures, you can safeguard yourself and your family from any accidents.
Specifications Of Nespresso Lattissima One
Do not get tired, we are in the middle of our journey. Now we have stopped at the station of Specifications of Nespresso Lattissima One so that you can get an idea about its strength and abilities. Understanding the characteristics of your new coffee machine is important, as it will help you use it effectively and make the most of its capabilities. If these specifications are not compatible with your needs, contact the retailer and return your device as you should invest your money in things which are fulfilling your needs.
|0.85 oz/ 25.1 m Ristretto1.35 oz/ 39.7ml Espresso 3.70 oz/ 109.4 ml Lungo3.05 oz/ 90.16 ml Cappuccino 6.40 oz/ 189.3 ml Latte
|Automatic frother included
|Width 6.1″W Depth 12.8″D Length 10.1″H
|Auto-Off after 9 minutes, programmable water hardness
What Is Inside The Box
For all the coffee lovers, unboxing a coffee machine is an exciting experience, as you get to see and touch your new appliance for the first time. First of all, you have to make sure that you have received every part of the machine mentioned below. If you find anything, make an urgent call to your seller or supplier.
1. Coffee Machine
The first thing you will find in the box is your Favorite Nespresso Lattissima Coffee Machine. Make sure you will get the same model in the box that you have bought.
2. User Manual
This is a guide that provides instructions on how to use and maintain it. The user manual typically includes information on how to set up the machine, brew coffee, and troubleshoot common issues.
3. Capsules Set
This is a set of coffee capsules that are designed to be used with the coffee machine. These capsules come in a variety of flavors and strengths, allowing you to create a range of different coffee drinks.
4. Welcome to the Nespresso folder
It is a folder which provides information about Nespresso products and services. This folder may include information on how to order new capsules, tips on how to use the coffee machine, and
5. 1 x water hardness test stick in the user manual.
This is a small test strip or stick that is included in the user manual and can be used to test the hardness of your water
Types Of Nespresso Lattissima One
Nespresso Lattissima One has been designed in two ways for coffee lovers to enjoy their favourite flavours. Youcan use your Nespresso designs according to your needs and requirements.
1. Machine Without A Rapid Cappuccino System
The version of the Lattissima One without the rapid cappuccino system is designed to froth milk in a separate container and then add it to the coffee manually. This version may require a bit more effort to make a cappuccino or latte macchiato, but it still produces high-quality frothed milk.
2. Machine With Rapid Cappuccino System
(for cappuccino and latte macchiato)
The version of the Lattissima One with the rapid cappuccino system is designed to froth milk directly into the cup, making it quicker and more convenient to create a cappuccino or latte macchiato. This system automates the milk frothing process and is particularly useful if you frequently make these types of drinks.
Characteristic Parts Of Lattissima One
To use Nespresso Lattissima One, you need to know about the parts of it so that you can use it with all the ease and care. Let me tell you about the parts and how they need to be handled in Nespresso Lattissima One:
The lever is used to close the coffee capsule compartment and puncture the capsule, allowing hot water to be forced through the coffee grounds and produce the coffee.
2. Capsule Compartment
This is where you insert the coffee capsule to be brewed. The compartment is designed to hold the capsule securely in place while the machine brews the coffee.
3. Water Tank
The water tank holds the water used to brew the coffee. It typically has a capacity of 1 liter.
4. Coffee Outlet
This is where the brewed coffee comes out of the machine and into your cup. It’s typically positioned at the front of the machine, below the capsule compartment.
5. Sensor Window
The sensor window is a small window on the machine that allows you to see how much water is left in the water tank. This is useful for knowing when you need to refill the tank.
6. Used Capsule Container
This is where the used coffee capsules are stored after they’ve been brewed. It can hold several capsules before it needs to be emptied.
7. Drip Tray
The drip tray sits below the coffee outlet and is designed to catch any drips or spills that may occur during the brewing process. It’s typically removable for easy cleaning.
8. Cup Support
The cup support is a platform that holds your cup in place while the coffee is being brewed. It’s designed to be adjustable to accommodate different cup sizes.
The grid is a small plastic grid that sits on top of the drip tray. Its purpose is to prevent any spilled coffee from getting into the drip tray and making a mess.
10. Descaling Pipe Storage
Nespresso Lattissima One machine comes with a small storage compartment for the descaling pipe. This is a plastic tube that’s used to help remove mineral buildup in the machine’s internal plumbing.
11. Descaling Pipe
The descaling pipe is a small plastic tube that’s used to help remove mineral buildup from the Nespresso machine’s internal plumbing. It’s typically inserted into a designated opening on the machine and used in conjunction with a descaling solution.
12. Steam Connector Door
It come with a steam wand that’s used to froth milk for drinks like cappuccinos and lattes. The steam connector door is a small flap that covers the opening where the steam wand connects to the machine.
13. Steam Connector
The steam connector is a metal tube that’s used to deliver steam to the frothing wand. It’s typically detachable for easy cleaning.
Nespresso Lattissima One has some alert signal that indicates warnings for its users
Nespresso will display a Descaling alert when it becomes essential to descale the brewer, otherwise the brewer will stop working after some brews.
This is a clean alert, displayed to warn the user to clean the brewer and the milk compartment after a prolonged usage.
Tactile Beverage Buttons:
Tactile beverage buttons are buttons on your Nespresso Lattissima One that allow you to choose the type of drink you want to make. These buttons are designed to be tactile, meaning you can feel them when you press them, which makes them easy to use and navigate even without looking at them
14. Milk Drink( Cappuccino-Latte Macchiato)
You can make Milk drinks like Cappuccino and Latte Macchiato by pressing this button
15. Lungo 110ml
You can make lungo by pressing this button. It will give you 110 ml cup of freshly brewed lungo
16. Espresso 40ml
You can make Espresso by pressing this button. It will produce 40 ml of cups of freshly brewed Espresso.
Rapid Cappuccino System:
These are functions that come under the rapid cappuccino system.
17. Lid Detaches Button
This is a button or latch that allows you to detach the lid of the coffee machine or a detachable component.
18. Milk Container Lid
This is the lid that covers the milk container, which is typically used in coffee machines with a built-in milk frothing system.
19. Rapid Cappuccino System Connector
This is a component that connects the milk container to the coffee machine, allowing milk to be frothed and dispensed directly into your cup.
20. Air Inlet (Mobile)
This is an opening or vent in the coffee machine that allows air to enter and circulate, helping to regulate temperature and pressure.
21. Milk Spout
This is the part of the coffee machine that dispenses frothed milk or steamed milk into your cup.
22. Milk Spout Lever
This lever allows you to adjust the height of the milk spout, allowing you to accommodate different cup sizes and prevent splashing or spilling.
23. Milk Aspiration Tube
This is a small tube that is inserted into the milk container and draws milk into the coffee machine’s frothing system.
24. Milk Container(125ml)
This is a container that holds the milk that is used for frothing and steaming.
Yeah, Finally, you have reached here. Unpacking your coffee machine is the first step to enjoying a delicious coffee in the comfort of your home. To ensure a smooth and safe unboxing, it’s important to follow these steps;
First use or after a long period of non-use
Either you are using your Nespresso Lattissima first time or after a prolonged non use period, you must know how to assemble your brewer and how to make most out of its features. Let’s dive into the details of your Nespresso Lattissima One usage guide.
CAUTION: Read safety precautions first to reduce the risk of death from electric shock or fire.
Note: To turn off the Lattissima One, press the lungo and espresso buttons for 2 seconds.
1. Remove the plastic wrap, water tank, drip tray, and capsule container when unpacking the machine. Adjust the cable length and push the excess into the cable duct under the machine.
2. Rinse the water tank before filling it to the maximum level with drinking water. Connect the machine to mains power.
3. Turn on the Lattissima One by pressing the power button
The light will start blinking when the brewer turns on, It will take 25 second pre heat and during this process the lights will continuously blink. Whenthe heating process will be done, the light will trun steady.
– Flashing light
– Heat up (25 seconds)
– Steady mode.
4. Rinse: Place a container under the coffee spout and press the Lungo button. Repeat the process thrice.
Don’t worry if you find water in your newly bought machine because the factory tests the machine working before parceling it.
5. Disassemble the Rapid Cappuccino System and clean all five components on the dishwasher. If water for washing dishes is not available, please refer to the “Hand Washing Rapid Cappuccino System” section.
Refer to the “Assembling / Disassembling of Rapid Cappuccino System” section.
Your wait is over now, you have reached your favourite part, which you have been waiting for since the beginning of this article. It’s time to start brewing your Nespressio Lattissima One. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
Note: During the heating-up process, you can still press any of the coffee buttons on the control panel, and the machine will automatically start brewing the selected coffee when it is ready.
1. Fully raise the lever and insert the capsule
2. Close the lever and place the cup under the coffee spout.
3. Press the Espresso (40 ml) or Lungo (110 ml) button.
Preparation will start automatically. Press the similar button again to stop the coffee flow or refill the coffee.
4. Lift and shut the lever to discharge the capsule into the used capsule container.
Assembling / Disassembling Of Rapid Cappuccino System
Do you know that assembling or disassembling a Rapid Cappuccino System can seem intimidating? I never intended to scare you because, with proper instructions and tools, it can be a straightforward process. Before starting, make sure to gather all the necessary tools and parts. Follow the instructions mentioned below to do this process smoothly.
1. Press the button on the side of the milk jug and remove the milk container and aspiration tube.
2. To detach and reassemble the milk spout, hold it vertically. Turn the switch on.Pull the milk spout from the side of the milk jug.
3. Press the button on the side of the milk jug and pull to unlock the quick-release system connector.
Preparing Cappuccino-Latte Macchiato
Are you ready to devour yourself with the delicious taste of Cappuccino-Latte Macchiato? So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started with the process.
The milk system is not used to operate with plant-based milk.
For the best milk froth, use skimmed or semi-skimmed cow milk at refrigerator temperature (approximately at 4° C).
- Fill the milk container upto the quantity based on your desired coffee, Cappuccino or Latte.Close the milk container and connect the rapid cappuccino system to the Lattissima One. It will heat up for about 15 seconds (light flashes).
Note: The Rapid Cappuccino System does not work efficiently with water.
Note: Make sure to use all the milk to prepare the drink.
2. Fully lift the lever and insert the capsule. Close the lever.
3. Place a Cappuccino cup or Latte Macchiato glass under the coffee spout and lift and adjust the position of the milk spout to the desired height.
4. Press the milk button.
NOTE: Use all the milk to prepare the drink.
Preparation begins after a few seconds (first milk, then coffee) and stops automatically.
5. When ready, the cleaning alarm will turn orange to indicate that the Rapid Cappuccino system needs cleaning.
6. Lift the lever to eject the capsule into the used capsule drawer.
7. After preparing the milk recipe, disassemble the Rapid Cappuccino System and clean all components in the dishwasher for 30 minutes. Please refer to the “Hand Washing Rapid Cappuccino System” section if a dishwasher is unavailable.
See the section “Assembling/Disassembling Rapid Cappuccino System.” do not use the Rapid Cappuccino System in the refrigerator.
Programming Coffee Quantity
What if I tell you that your Nespresso Lattissima One has a programmable coffee quantity feature, allowing you to adjust the amount of espresso or milk in your cup according to your preference? Follow the instructions and serve yourself a customized cup of Coffee.
Follow steps 1-2 of the section “coffee preparation”
NOTE: please refer to the factory settings section for min/max programmable quantities.
1. Press the Espresso or Lungo button and hold on for more than 3 seconds to enter programming mode. The brewing process will start, and the button will flash quickly.
2. Release the button when you obtain a desired volume. Now this information has been stored in the data for your next coffee preparation. The button will blink three times to configure the new settings.
As an experienced user, I can tell you that cleaning is the key to giving a long lifespan to your Nespresso Lattissima One. Daily care of your Nespresso Lattissima One is important to ensure that it continues to function properly and provide delicious coffee drinks. Regular cleaning of the machine and its components will keep it functioning efficiently, while descaling will prevent mineral build-up that can affect the taste and quality of your coffee. Follow the instructions to ensure proper cleaning.
Don’t use strong detergents or solvent cleaners; use a clean, damp cloth and mild detergent to clean the Lattissima One surface. Do not put appliance components other than the Rapid Cappuccino System components in the dishwasher.
1. To eject the capsule into the used capsule container, lift and shut the lever.
Take out the drip tray and capsule container. Rinse and empty. Take out the water tank.
Before filling with potable water, empty it and then rinse it.
2. Place a container under the coffee spout and press the Lungo button to rinse.
3. Wipe the coffee spout and machine surface with a damp, clean cloth.
Hand Washing Of Rapid Cappuccino System
Hand washing the Rapid Cappuccino System is a simple and effective way to keep your machine clean and hygienic. Follow the instructions to handwash the rapid Cappuccino System accurately.
If a dishwasher is not available, the components of the Rapid Cappuccino system can be hand washed. Perform these steps each time you use it.
1. Disassemble the rapid cappuccino system. See the section “Assembling/Disassembling Rapid Cappuccino System.” Carefully rinse off milk residue with warm drinking water (40°C / 104°F).
2. Soak all components in hot water (40°C / 104°F) with mild/neutral detergent for at least 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly with hot water (40°C / 104°F). Do not use odourless/soft detergents.
3. Clean the inside of the milk tank with a mild/neutral detergent and rinse with warm water (40°C/104°F). Do not use abrasive materials that can damage the surface of your device. * Make sure the air inlet is clean.
4. Dry all parts with a clean towel, cloth, or paper and reassemble.
Restore Factory Default Settings
Your Nespresso Lattissima comes with an amazing feature of factor resorting. It is a simple process that can resolve many common issues and will erase all personal settings and return the machine to its default setting.
Note: Menu mode will automatically exit after 30 seconds of inactivity. Alternatively, you can manually exit by pressing the milk button for 3 seconds.
- Switch ON the Lattissima One.
- Push the milk button for 3 seconds to enter the main menu. The descaling and cleaning alerts will start flashing.
- Select the milk option. The milk button blinks to indicate that the machine is in reset mode. To confirm, press the button. All buttons blink three times to indicate that all volumes have been reset. The menu is automatically exited, and the system returns to ready mode.
You must know what are the default setting your Nespresso Lattissima One come with, before change the factory setting. All of the default settings are listed below.
Note: If the coffee volume is programmed to exceed 150 ml: Allow the Lattissima One to cool for 5 minutes before brewing the next coffee. The danger of overheating!
Coffee 40 ml / Milk drink: from 50 to 125 ml corresponding to the level and on the milk container
Lungo: 110 m
Espresso: 40 ml
1. Automatic power off 9 min
Note: The amount of frothed milk depends on the type of the milk and temperature used for frothing
Note: We recommend keeping the factory settings for Espresso and Lungo to ensure the best in-cup results for each style of coffee.
Youcan program the coffeerange according to your own desir. Nespresso Lattissima one offers the range for coffee volume from 25 to 150 ml.
You should know that Descaling your coffee maker is an important step in maintaining the health and longevity of your machine, as well as ensuring that your coffee taste remain the best. Moreover, minerals such as calcium and magnesium can build up in your coffee maker over time and negatively impact the taste of your coffee. Follow the mentioned steps to De-scale your brewer properly.
NOTE: Descaling time is approximately 20 minutes.
To ensure your Lattissima One will perform flawlessly throughout its life and your coffee experience will be as perfect as day one, Please follow the process below.
- Descale the Nespresso Lattissima One when the descaling alarm lights orange.
2. Lift and close the lever and remove all capsules in the used capsule container.
3. Empty the drip tray and used capsule form the capsule contaner. Fill the water tank with 100ml Nespresso descaler and 500ml water.
4. Take the descaling pipe on the back of the Lattissima One and insert the descaling pipe into the machine’s steam connection.
5.The machine switches to descaling mode. Throughout the descaling process, the descaling indicator blinks orange.
White is illuminated by the Espresso button.
6. Place a container with at least a 1-liter capacity under the coffee spout and the nozzle of the descaling tube.
7.Press the Espresso button. The descaling product flows alternately through the coffee spout, descaling tube, and drip tray. The espresso button lights up when the descaling process is complete (the water tank is empty).
8. Empty the used capsule container and collection container, rinse the water tank and fill it to the MAX level with fresh drinking water.
9.Press the Espresso button again. The rinsing continues through the coffee spout, descaling tube, and drip tray until the water tank is empty.
10. After finishing the rinsing process, the machine turns off. Remove the descaling tube and empty the drip tray and container for used capsules. Pour drinking water in the water tank.
11. Clean the Lattissima One with a damp cloth. Congratulations, you have successfully descale your coffee maker.
Water Hardness Settings
You may not be familiar with the words ‘ Water Hardness”, so let me discuss it first. Water hardness settings refer to the level of minerals such as calcium and magnesium in the water that is used to make coffee. If you have not done this setting before, do not worry, I am here to guide you. Let’s start.
Note: Menu mode automatically exits after 30 seconds. You can manually exit by pressing the milk button for 3 seconds.
- Take the water hardness sticker present on the first side of the and hold it under water for 1 second.
2. The number of red squares represents the hardness of the water.
3. Switch ON your Lattissima One.
4. Push the milk button for 3 seconds to enter the main menu. The descaling and cleaning alert will start blinking.
5. Press the Espresso button.
6. Press the corresponding button to set the desired value within 15 seconds. The button will blink three times quickly to confirm the new status. The menu will automatically exit, and the machine will return to ready mode
|Milk Drink + Lungo
Emptying The Lattissima One Before A Period Of Non-Use
As an experienced user, I would definitely recommend you empty your Nespresso Lattissima One before a period of non-use because it is very important to preserve the health and longevity of your machine. Here are the steps to follow you need to follow to perform this task.
- Switch on the Lattissima One.
NOTE: Remove the milk jug.
- . Take out the water tank. To expel any leftover capsules, lift and shut the lever. Under the coffee outle, place a container.
- Push the milk button for 3 seconds to enter the main menu. The descaling and cleaning warning will start blinking.
Note: Menu mode automatically exits after 30 seconds. You can manually exit by pressing the milk button for 3 seconds.
- Press the milk and Lungo buttons simultaneously.
- To confirm, the milk button blinks. When pushed, the emptying process begins. The coffee buttons alternately blink: emptying mode is active. When the procedure is completed, the machine automatically shuts off.
NOTE: The Lattissima One willbe blocked for approximately 10 minutes after draining.
Automatic Power Off
The Automatic Power Off feature in the Nespresso Lattissima One is a safety feature that helps conserve energy and prevent accidents. I would advise you to use this feature and save power.
The Nespresso Lattissima One has an excellent energy consumption profile and an automatic switch-off function (0 W) to save energy. The device switches off after 9 minutes after the last use (factory setting).
- Switch on the Nespresso Lattissima One.
Note: Remove the milk plug.
- Push the milk button for 3 seconds to enter the main menu. The descaling and cleaning warning will start blinking.
Note: Menu mode automatically exits after 30 seconds. Press the milk button for 3 seconds to manually finish.
3. Press the Lungo button.
4. You can now set the desired value within 15 seconds by pressing a corresponding button which will blink thrice to confirm the new value. The menu will automatically exit, and the device will return to standby mode.
|Automatic power off
It is common to face problems while using an appliance. The best thing you can do is to get acquainted with all necessary information needed to resolve troubleshooting! Down below are some issues and their possible solutions.
|No light indicator
|Check the power supply, plug, voltage, and fuse. In case of problems, please call the Nespresso Club.
|No coffee, no water
|The water tank is empty. Please fill up the water tank. Descale if necessary. See section “Descaling.”
|Coffee comes out very slowly
|The flow rate depends on the type of coffee. Descale if necessary. See section Descaling.
|No coffee, just water runs out (despite the inserted capsule).
|In case of problems, have your device repaired or call the Nespresso Club.
|Coffee is not hot enough
|Preheat the cup. Descale if necessary; see the Descaling section.
|Capsule area is draining (water in the capsule container).
|Place the capsules correctly. In case of spillage, please get in touch with the Nespresso authorities.
|Send Lattissima One to repair or call the Nespresso authorities.
|All buttons wink simultaneously for 10 seconds, and then the machine switches off automatically.
|Error warning, Lattissima One repair is required. Send your device for repair or call the Nespresso Club.
|All three buttons blink fast three times, and then the machine returns to ready mode.
|The water tank is empty.
|Descaling and cleaning alert blink.
|You are in menu mode. You should press the milk button for 3 seconds to exit menu mode or wait 30 seconds to exit menu mode automatically.
|Descaling alert shines orange.
|The Lattissima One triggers descaling alarms depending on drink consumption. Descale your coffee maker
|The descaling alert blinks orange and the Espresso button steady light.
|Lattissima One is in the descaling mode. Push the Espresso button to start the descaling process.
|Clean alerts shine orange.
|Dismantle the Rapid Cappuccino system and clean all components in the dishwasher. Please refer to the Hand Washing Rapid Cappuccino System section if a dishwasher is unavailable.
|All coffee buttons and all milk recipe buttons flash alternatively
|The Lattissima One is overheating. Wait until the machine cools down. The device will lock for approx. 10 minutes after emptying.
|The lever cannot be closed completely.
|Empty the capsule container. Make sure the capsule container is not full of capsules.
|The quality of Milk froth is not up to standard.
|Use skim or semi-skim milk at refrigerator temperature (approximately 4° C). Rinse after each milk preperation (see section “Hand washing the Rapid Cappuccino System”). Descale your machine (see Desacle instructions). – Do not use frozen milk. Make sure the air inlet is clean. See the section “Hand washing of the Rapid Cappuccino system.”
|I cannot enter the Menu mode.
|Carefully remove the milk jug. Be sure to press the milk button for 3 seconds. Remove the descaling tube.
|The milk system does not start.
|Top up with at least 30 ml of milk. The milk system does not work with water. The milk system should not be used for plant-based milk (e.g., rice).
|Milk jugs cannot be dismantled.
|Push the side of the milk jug to remove the parts. See the section “Assembly/Disassembly of Rapid Cappuccino System.”
|Turn off the machine.
|Press Espresso and Lungo buttons for 2 seconds.
|Sound when the machine switches off.
|This sound indicates that the Lattissima One is now off.
Contact The Nespresso Club
For more information, problem resolution, or advice, please call the Nespresso Club. For details, contact the Nespresso authorities in the ‘Welcome to Nespresso’ folder in your machine packaging or on nespresso.com.
- De’Longhi warrants this product against material defects for two years from the date of purchase. During this period, De’Longhi will, at its option, repair or replace defective products free of charge to the owner.
- Replacement products or repaired parts are warranted only for the unexpired part of the original warranty or six months, whichever period is longer.
- This limited warranty does not apply to defects resulting from accidents, abuse, improper maintenance, or normal wear and tear.
“EXCEPT AS PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DO NOT EXCLUDE, LIMIT, OR CHANGE, OR IN ADDITION TO, ANY REQUIRED STATUTORY RIGHTS GOVERNING THE SALE OF THE PRODUCT TO YOU.”
If you think your product is defective, please get in touch with Nespresso to find out where to send or bring it for repair.
With a thorough understanding of each component of the Nespresso Lattissima Touch Brewer, you can confidently brew your favorite coffee, lattes, and other beverages with ease. Armed with the knowledge gained from this article, you can find the brewing experience to be as simple and enjoyable as the taste of a freshly brewed cup of coffee.
For those who are passionate about coffee, it’s more than just a beverage – it’s a way of life. That’s why websites like coffeeaim.com exist, to provide incredible content on the subject. Whether you’re a casual coffee drinker or a serious coffee enthusiast, you can find valuable information and resources to help you enjoy the perfect cup of coffee. So, happy brewin.
What Drinks Can Be Made From The Nespresso Lattissima One?
You can make a variety of beverages which include Cappuccino, latte macchiato,Espresso and lungo too as per your desired volume.
What Is The Black Window On The Front Of The Machine?
It is a sensor that detects how much milk is left in the jug. A sensor allows the machine to automatically stop the milk frothing process when the milk jug is empty.
What Are The Buttons On Nespresso Lattissima?
Thie Nespresso Lattissima One can prepare six drinks, which are controlled by six tactile buttons (Espresso, Lungo, Cappuccino, Latte macchiato, Creamy Latte, Warm milk froth).
How Will I Make A Latte Macchiato From My Lattissima One?
Fill the milk jug of your Nespresso machine up to the second mark to make a wonderful latte macchiato. After that, insert your preferred coffee capsule and hit the “milk” button. The machine will then froth the milk and deliver it into your cup automatically. In the meantime, it will brew a shot of espresso and pour it into the cup, resulting in a perfectly layered latte macchiato for you to enjoy. You may have a great latte macchiato in a matter of minutes by following a few simple steps.