Have you just bought a Keurig K–Supreme Plus Smart, but the problem is you don’t know how to use it? So stop worrying! Whether you are using your Keurig K-Supreme Plus for a long time or are a newbie, this article will be the ultimate guide for you. Because I will give you instructions in a way, after which you can use your coffee machine with no hesitation and problem. So, scroll down to learn “How To Use Keurig K–Supreme Plus Smart”. Let’s get started!
Precautions Of Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart
While electronic appliances have made human life more accessible, many problems are also arising. Most of these problems are the reaction of our carelessness, that we do not follow the instructions for using electronics. Handling it carefully and taking the appropriate safety precautions is essential to prevent injury while using your Keurig K–Supreme Plus Smart. For example, if your coffee spills out, you may burn your hand, and if you plug in the cable with wet hands, you may suffer an electric shock. Therefore, to avoid potential accidents or injuries, you must be cautious and follow safety guidelines while using your Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart.
Please Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late: Click below to read the Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart Precautions Now!
Related: “Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart Precautions”
Like every coffee maker, the Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart also has unique specifications. When you have placed your order, you will have checked it, but once again, consider whether the Keurig K_Supreme Plus Smart’s voltage matches your home’s electrical supply and whether its dimensions match your kitchen cabinet. Or its brew sizes, are they according to your preferences? If yes, it’s well and good, and if not, you can return your parcel and buy another one according to your preferences. Let’s get started!
|Brew Sizes||4 oz (118.2ml)6 oz (177.4ml)8 oz (236.6ml)10 oz (295.7ml)12 oz (354.9ml)|
|Water Reservoir||78 oz removable tank (side-sitting only)|
|Display||Display Button control panel with buttons for each brew size Strong, Temp, Over Ice, Three saved user brew preferences Small display panel showing current Strength/Temp settings.|
|Dimensions||8.3″W x 13.4″D x 12.4″ H|
|Brew Id (recognizes K-Cups and recommends brew settings)||Yes|
|MultiStream Technology (complete extraction)||Yes|
|Auto-On (via Keurig’s mobile app)||Yes|
|High Altitude setting||Yes|
|Fits mugs up to 7″ tall||Yes|
|Back-to-back brewing with no wait time||Yes|
What Will You Find In The Box?
Remember that when you order your Keurig brewer from Keurig.com, Amazon, or any other online store and the box arrives at your home, it must have the following accessories:
Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart Coffee Maker
The Keurig K Supreme Plus Smart Coffee Maker is a single-serve coffee brewing machine that allows you to make coffee in seconds. It uses Keurig’s patented K-Cup pods with various flavors and strengths.
Pack Of K–Cups
A package of complementary K-Cup pods has been provided to you, containing a variety of unique flavors for your enjoyment. These K–Cups enable you to try flavors without buying a pack of K-Cups for your initial Brew.
Your Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart includes various features and settings that can be controlled via a mobile app. Therefore, a user manual provides instructions on operating the machine and its various components. So enjoy your brewing journey!
Here you will get a warranty card that ensures that your Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart has one year of warranty.
How To Unpack Your Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart
Your parcel is in your hands, and you will unpack it in a few seconds. But be careful that your precious item doesn’t get broken by the slightest mistake. However, no need to be worried because I’m giving you instructions that will keep your Keurig k_ Supreme Plus Smart safe. See below.
- Place your Keurig K_ Supreme Plus Smart parcel box on a stable surface (such as a table or kitchen countertop) or the floor. Let’s open the box.
- What’s inside of it? There is literature inside the box, along with your machine. Take it out.
- The front should face down as you turn the box on its side.
- Look inside the box and hold the plastic bag containing the Brewer.
- Please carefully remove the plastic bag by pulling it in your direction; the Brewer will remain on its side and enclosed in the polyfoam.
- Take off the top layer of polyform packaging.
- Lift the machine from the bottom carefully and set it upright on a flat, stable surface.
- Take off the plastic bag from the Brewer.
- Note the serial number of your Brewer; you can find the serial number at the bottom of the box or under the drip tray when you remove it. Both have serial numbers printed on them.
- Set up the Brewer on a solid, stable surface, and after that, remove the mounting tape from the water reservoir.
What Are The Advantages Of Your Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart?
You are fortunate to have a Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart coffee maker Because its latest features make your coffee journey great. Your Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart has many beneficial features that make your coffee routine more delicious and convenient. Let’s take a look at these benefits!
This feature recognizes your K_ Cup Pod and customizes the Brew setting to make every of yours delicious and wonderful.
This feature identifies your K_cup pod. Brewing coffee adjusts the temperature and strength in the same way as recommended by the roaster so that the taste of your coffee is not spoiled.
Brew Your Favorite Beverages Over Ice
Brew your preferred beverages over ice without the use of glass. Your Brewer will automatically adjust the temperature, starting at a hotter temperature to extract the full flavor and then cooling down to prevent excessive ice melting.
You Can Create And Store your Favorite Brew Settings
This feature is fantastic for your Keurig K–Supreme Plus Smart. You can create and store your favorite Brew settings in the Keurig app or the Brewer screen. Not only that, but you can also repeatedly alter it.
Strength And Temperature
For Balanced to Intense, you can dial Brew strength up to down with five Brew Settings on the Brewer and in the app.
You can choose the perfect temperature with six Brew Settings, from warm to hot.
Please don’t take your Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart lightly because its Multistream Technology extracts excellent aromas and flavors in every Brew you make.
Smart In-App Features
Your Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart has brilliant Smart In-App features, making your coffee routine more convenient.
Schedule A Brew
You can schedule your coffee brew with the Keurig K Supreme Plus Smart. This feature allows you to set a specific time for your coffee maker to brew your coffee so you can wake up to a fresh cup every morning.
Customize Your Brew Settings
Keurig K– Supreme Plus Smart offers a range of customizable brew settings, including brew strength, temperature, and cup size so that you can adjust your coffee to your preferred taste.
Smart Auto-Delivery, Never Run Out Of Coffee
The Keurig K– Supreme Plus Smart has an innovative auto-delivery feature that ensures you never run out of coffee. This feature allows you to set up automatic orders for your favorite coffee pods, so you always have a fresh supply of coffee on hand.
Get To Know Your Brewer
The Keurig K–Supreme Plus Smart has a built-in LCD screen displaying information about your coffee maker, including brewing time, brew strength, and water temperature. This feature lets you know your Brewer and understand how it works.
The Keurig K– Supreme Plus Smart is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, allowing you to control your coffee maker with your voice to brew a cup of coffee without even leaving your bed or couch.
The Keurig K– Supreme Plus Smart has maintenance alerts that notify you when to descale your coffee maker or replace the water filter. This feature ensures that your coffee maker is always in top condition and delicious brewing coffee.
Features Of Your Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart
The latest Technology has been used for Keurig K_ Supreme Plus Smart Coffee maker. For some people, using its latest features becomes so tricky that they return their coffee maker to the company or exchange it. But don’t worry because I have discussed the parts in such simple terms that you will not face any difficulty. Read them below.
Create A Favorite
With Keurig K_Supreme Plus Smart, you can add your favorite while Brewing. One way to save up to 10 preferred settings is by pressing and holding the heart button above the temperature and strength options. This feature will allow you to store your preferred settings for future use.
Favorites can also be renamed in the Keurig app by;
- Tap Settings
- Select a favorite to rename.
The reordering of favorites can also be accomplished through the use of the Keurig app. In the app,
- Tap Settings
- Then favorites
- Tap ↑↓ icon
- And finally, drag the favorites into the preferred order.
To remove a favorite, you can do so using either the Keurig app or the Keurig brewer itself. To delete through the Brewer,
- Select the favorite you wish to delete
- Press and hold the heart button
- And finally, confirm the deletion
Hot Water Brew
Whether you need a coffee maker to make coffee or to brew hot water, there is no need to worry because the Keurig K_Supreme Plus Smart makes it easy. The procedure is as follows:
- If there is no K-Cup® pod placed inside the Brewer, the home screen will be displayed.
- To access hot water, press the “K” button.
- Next, select the desired size for your needs, and then press the blinking “K” button to start the brewing process.
Power On/Auto Off
You can power on your Brewer by either pressing any button or lifting the brew handle. After 5 minutes of inactivity, the Brewer will turn off automatically. In addition, to turn off the Brewer, you can press and hold the K button.
By pressing and holding the K button, you can activate a time-saving mode that turns off the Brewer.
The Keurig K Supreme Plus Smart lets you choose settings that suit your needs.
- To access the Settings menu on the Brewer, plug in and power on the device, and then simultaneously press both arrow buttons.
- To navigate the various features, utilize the right arrow button to scroll and cycle through them.
Let’s explore these seven unique features!
It gives you ultra Wi-Fi settings.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi® network.
- Change your password.
- And change the Wi-Fi® settings.
Make sure to set your Brewer to work at a higher altitude by going into the settings because a high altitude feature will enable the Brewer to work at 5000 feet.
It doesn’t matter what your language is because you can choose your preferred language with the help of the settings option.
Water Filter Reminder:
The water filter reminder option can let you know if your water is unclear. All you have to do is, set the water filter reminder to ensure you always have quality water for your coffee.
This feature offers information on the most recent software version installed on the coffee maker.
If your coffee maker breaks down in any way, this feature provides you with contact information to get help.
If you have messed up the brewer settings, use the factory reset option. It will automatically bring up the default factory settings as the company did.
Voice Control (Alexa & Google Home)
Voice Control (Alexa & Google Home)
The Keurig K_Supreme Plus Smart gives you various control options, from the Smart app on your phone or tablet to voice control to standard hands-on manual operation.
- The following are the steps:
- Open the Keurig® app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap My Account.
- Tap Voice Control.
- Follow the prompts in the app.
Just as you can change your favorite TV channel in bed while lying down or your air conditioner takes the speed exactly according to your intention, in the same way, you can make your coffee while lying on your bed because there is a remote facility. All you have to do is;
- Place a pod into the Brewer and lower the handle to begin Brewing.
- Next, place a large mug to hold the desired amount of coffee onto the drip tray. This Step can be done before starting the brewing process remotely.
- When you are ready to brew remotely, open the Keurig® app to ensure you are on the brew tab.
- Select your brew settings.
- Once the pod is in place and the mug is on the drip tray, you can initiate the brewing process by tapping the “brew” button on the app. If you need to stop a remote brew for any reason, you can either cancel it using the app or turn off the brewery altogether.
Remote On & Off
Whether lying in bed or sitting on your study chair and you don’t feel like getting up, you can turn the coffee maker on and off with the help of the remote while sitting in your place. You can use the Keurig® app and cancel at the Brew tab.
- From there, you can tap the power button to turn the Brewer on or off. Alternatively, you can also manually power off the
Schedule A Brew
If you are a working person or, like me, living a leisurely life, then your coffee maker has a scheduled brew option. You can plan your coffee without any hassle.
- Go to the Brew tab and locate the calendar icon at the screen’s top right corner. From there, you can tap on it to access the calendar.
- Select the desired day and time in the app to schedule a brew.
- Before scheduling, ensure enough water is in the reservoir to complete the brewing process without interruption.
- Place a pod in the Brewer and lower the handle. Place a mug of an appropriate size on the drip tray.
- Finally, you will get a reminder before your next scheduled Brew.
Smart Auto Delivery
This option tracks how many of your k_cups have been used, then automatically sends you an order in 10 days as your remaining inventory is down. So you have enough pods.
My Brew Style
This option of Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart tracks which K-cups are your favorite; then, by studying your choice, this option gives you more recommendations that suit your preferences, So activate it quickly.
This Brewer will adapt to the newly designed Keurig My K_Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter.
Never use any reusable filter or older version of Keurig My K_Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter. Otherwise, your Brewer may face damage.
Parts Of your Keurig K– Supreme Plus Smart
Before I tell you the process of your Keurig K_Supreme Plus Smart, you must know its parts first. So that when you study its function, you will not have difficulty. Following are the parts of your Keurig K_Supreme Plus Smart, so let’s explore!
The handle is the central part of your coffee maker. Hence it is of great importance. It serves to open the lid where the k_Cup holder is positioned.
The K-Cup Pod Holder Assembly.
The K-Cup Pod holder is to hold the K-Cup Pod inside. It is located at the top front of the Brewer under the lid. You can insert a K-Cup Pod in the K-Cup Pod holder by lifting the handle to open the cover. You can remove the K-Cup holder easily, pull it out by holding it from the top and push up the K-Cup holder on the bottom of it from underneath until it releases.
The funnel is the inner bottom of the cup holder. It is part of the machine that holds the coffee grounds or K-Cup pod during Brewing.
D. K-Cup Pod Assembly Housing
K cup-pod holder assembly housing holds the K–cup pod holder and the funnel.
E. Drip Tray Plate
The drip tray plate is just a lid on a drip tray. It’s like a sieve/net through which coffee/water spills enter the drip tray. It is located at the bottom of your coffee maker. It also keeps your mug or cup on it while making coffee.
F. Drip Tray
A drip tray is placed below the drip tray plate to accumulate spills. It can store a maximum of 8 ounces of excess liquid in it. Its purpose is to hold spills, no more messes when your cup is overfilled, or you must remember to put it down before making coffee. To place a tall mug, you will remove the drip tray.
G. Drip Tray Base
It is the part where the drip tray is placed. Here you’ll put your tall mug. Remove the drip tray and place a tall cup on the drip tray base.
H. Water Reservoir Lid
It covers the reservoir to keep the water clean/dirt free and prevent it from spilling.
I. Water Reservoir
The water reservoir is on the left side of your Keurig K_Supreme Plus Smart, attached to the Brewer with the help of a tab lock. It has a capacity of 48 oz.
How To Get Connected Keurig K_Supreme Plus Smart With The Keurig App?
The Keurig® K-Supreme® Plus SMART brewer connects to Wi-Fi via the Keurig® app to enable a suite of smart features, ensuring it’s easy to make and enjoy a perfectly customized cup of rich, full-flavored coffee just the way you like it.
See how to connect your Brewer!
The Brewer has a QR code located on its back. To download the app,
- scan the QR code with your smartphone’s camera and get or download The Keurig app in the App Store.
- The application is available for download on both Google Play and the App Store.
- Plug It In
Now I am going to tell you how to plug in your Brewer. See below!
- Remove the packing tape from the Brewer.
- Put the plug in the grounded outlet.
- After this process, the Brewer will automatically power on.
- You can also press any button on the Brewer to power it on.
Note: Ensure you have your home Wi-Fi® password ready.
3. Get Connected
How will you connect your Brewer with the Keurig app? The steps are the following:
- Open the Keurig® app.
- Select Get Connected.
- Then create an account.
- Once completed, press the right arrow on the Brewer to Connect
4. SET UP
Finally, you are at the last Step. Now for connectivity, you have to set up your Brewer with the help of the Keurig App. Instructions are below!
- Follow the instructions in the app to link the Brewer to your smartphone.
- Then connect to your home Wi-Fi®.
- You will see a message that says SUCCESS!
- Press OK.
- You will also see a message on the Brewer that says Wi-Fi® Connected.
- Press FINISH.
What Steps Should Be Taken Before Making Your First Brew Or After A Prolonged Inactivity Of Machine?
You are very curious about Brewing coffee but must go through another process before that. Cleanliness is taken when a coffee maker is made, but some chemicals remain. It will have dirt even if you have used it for a long time. So I am telling you the key points to clean it properly. You must read them!
- Plug your Brewer into the main socket.
- Clean the water reservoir with water.
- The reservoir should be filled with clean and potable water up to the maximum fill line.
- If a Keurig filter is available, install it now.
- To power it on, press any button.
- Put a big mug onto the drip tray, which should be a minimum of 10 oz.
- For clean brews, follow the instructions on the brewer screen.
8. Finally, your setup process is complete and ready to brew.
How To Brew Your First Cup With Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart?
Now comes the part you’ve been dying to know – how to brew coffee. Your coffee maker is now completely clean, so enjoy brewing your coffee. You have to do all the other processes occasionally, but this process which you have to do 2 to 3 times a day then, it is crucial to read this process carefully. For your convenience, I will give you some guidelines on how to brew your first cup. Please read them Carefully.
- Lift the handle of the K_Cup Pod holder and place a K_Cup pod in it.
- Close the lid by ultimately lowering the handle.
Note 1: The foil lid on the K_ Cup Pod holder should not be removed.
Note 2: The larger your travel mug is, the more space it takes up, so remove the drip tray to accommodate it (up to 7″ tall).
- Use the Recommended Brew setting or Customize your Brew.
- Then choose a size.
- Press the blinking brew button.
- Once the Brewing is completed, the used K_ Cup Pod should be disposed of.
- The Enjoy screen is displayed, so it means your Brewing is complete.
- Enjoy your coffee.
Never lift the handle while Brewing because boiling water in the K_Cup Pod holder may cause injury. To prevent damage, you must follow the Keurig K_Supreme Plus smart precautions.
How To Care For Your Brewer?
If you want your Brewer to have a long life, you should clean it daily. It will keep your Brewer running smoothly and free your coffee from various residues. You also have to ensure your Brewer is off and unplugged while cleaning. A slight mistake can be a precursor to a massive loss for your Brewer. Many questions are arising in your mind about how you have to take care of your Brewer daily. So, to answer these questions, I am giving tips that, after reading, you will find the care of the Brewer very easy. See below.
Brewer Exterior is part of your Brewer that needs to be cleaned occasionally to keep it looking its best. Do not immerse the Brewer in any liquid or water for cleaning purposes. Instead, clean the metal areas with paper towels and non-vinegar glass cleaner. At the same time, clean the plastic areas with a moist, lint-free, soapy, and non-abrasive cloth.
The drip tray is part of the Brewer meant to store the spills. It must be emptied and cleaned occasionally. To remove it, slide it toward you, keeping it level to avoid spilling. Wash and clean it with a moist, soapy, lintless, and non-abrasive cloth.
To ensure proper maintenance of your reservoir, it is recommended to periodically clean it using a damp, non-abrasive, lint-free cloth to wipe the inside and the underside of the lid. It is important to avoid drying the inside of the reservoir with a cloth, as lint may be left behind. Instead, allow the reservoir to air dry completely.
To ensure that your coffee always tastes great, adhere to the recommended maintenance schedule for your Brewer to keep it running at its best performance.
|Keurig® Rinse Pods||Weekly||Removes residue and oil for consistently great-tasting coffee.|
|Keurig® Water Filters||Every two months||Maintains freshness and cleanliness of the water, enhancing the taste of coffee.|
|Keurig® Descale Solution||Every three months or when you see the Descale notification||Eliminates mineral buildup, preserves the long-term health of the coffee maker, notification and enhances the taste of coffee.|
Important Note: You will automatically be notified when your Brewer needs descaling. It would not be a good thing, though, But still, if you want the notification to be turned off, follow the descaling procedure below in this care guide.
K_Cup Pod Holder
The k–cup pod holder is part of your Brewer that holds the k_cup pods. To clean it, you have to take it out of the Brewer. To remove the cup pod holder, hold the handle with one hand while pushing the bottom up with the other hand until it comes out. Once you have cleaned it, you can align it with the opening using the two front ribs as a guide and snap it into place from the top.
Caution: Never insert your fingers into the K_Cup pod holder to avoid any risk of injury, as it contains sharp needles that puncture the pod above and below it.
Remember that you should always dispose of the used K_cup after Brewing.
To maintain the functionality of your K-Cup® pod holder, it’s essential to be aware of the exit needle located at the bottom of the pod holder assembly, which can sometimes become clogged with coffee grounds. To clean the exit needle, follow these steps: detach the funnel and remove the pod holder assembly, then locate the exit needle on the inside bottom of the assembly. Use a straightened paper clip to gently dislodge any coffee grounds that may have become stuck inside the needle.
First, lift the handle to access the entrance needles underneath Brewer’s lid. The entrance needles collect coffee residues, just as the exit needles collect grounds. To clean the holes in the entrance needles, insert a straightened paper clip into each hole and move it gently around to loosen any coffee grounds. After cleaning the needles, lower the handle and run two cleansing brews without a K-Cup® pod.
Taking care of the funnel is very important. You can ensure a fresh coffee experience by taking care. It would be best if you washed old and washed the funnel regularly. To remove the funnel from the K-Cup pod holder, pull it outwards until it pops off.
If you want to replace it, align the snaps to the indent and put it back on the holder.
How To Descale Your Brewer?
When you brew coffee, many scales remain in your coffee maker. And there comes a time when they start to break out and get into your coffee. Although these scales are non-toxic, they can spoil the taste of your coffee. And also affect the performance of your Brewer. Therefore, you should descale the coffee maker as soon as you get the notification before your Brewer and coffee taste is terrible.
The presence of scale depends on your water. If your water is soft, this is great, but its minerals will create calcium deposits in your Brewer if it is hard. From this, the descaling process will become inevitable. However, your Brewer needs descaling after three months. Regular Descaling of the Brewer every three months keeps the heating element and all parts that come into contact with water at their best. So it would be best if you descaled often. Follow the descaling procedure below to turn off your coffee maker’s descaling notification.
Pre–Requisites Of Descaling
Before you begin, You need the following objects.
- A large ceramic mug,
- Keurig® Descaling Solution
- Access to a sink.
Note 1: Avoid using a paper cup.
Note 2: No beverage pod should exist in the K-Cup® pod holder.
Time limit: Please allow 15-20 minutes for the descaling procedure.
Step 1: Prepare Your Brewer
Before proceeding with Descaling, you should prepare your Brewer for Descaling. Here are the steps.
- Press the left arrow when the Descale notification appears on the screen, then choose “CONTINUE”.
- Select your descaling product, 2 oz Pouch or 14 oz Bottle.
- Next, follow the prompts on the screen to complete the descaling process.
Note1: If you want to descale your Keurig K–Supreme Plus Smart but don’t get the descaling notifications, press both arrows simultaneously to open settings. After this, select the descaling mode.
Note 2: Remove the water filter from the reservoir if applicable.
Step 2: First Brew Cycle With Descaling Solution
After preparing the Brewer, move to step two, which has the following key points.
- Empty the water reservoir
- Add the Keurig® descaling solution to the water reservoir.
- Empty the water reservoir and then add the entire bottle of Keurig® Descale Solution into it.
Note 1: If using the bottle, fill the empty bottle with water and pour it into the water reservoir.
Note 2: If using the Pouch, add 3 cups of water (24 oz) to the reservoir. Do not insert a K-Cup® pod.
Note 3: Place a large mug on the drip tray.
- Press the flashing BREW button to dispense 12 oz of hot water.
- Discard the hot water and replace the mug on the drip tray.
- Repeat until the water reservoir is empty and the screen shows ADD WATER.
Step 3: Second Brew Cycle With Only Freshwater
Complete the “First Brew Cycle With Descaling Solution” then you need this Step. Instructions are the following:
- Rinse the water reservoir.
- Refill it to the max fill line with fresh water.
- Make sure the mug is on the drip tray.
- When the brew button flashes, press to begin fresh water rinse.
- Once the Brew is complete, pour the hot liquid into the sink.
- Repeat this Step until the screen shows DESCALE COMPLETE.
- Now your Brewer is ready for use.
Problem: No Output was Dispensed
When using Keurig® Descaling Solution, the cleaning process may produce a foam dispensed from the Brewer, creating a frothy substance. The descaling solution will not fill when poured into the Brewer. In this situation, lime water will come out less or not at all; only the sound will come out. Although alarming, you don’t need to worry because its solution is possible, as shown below.
Cause: Heavily Accumulated Scales
It is a natural process because the descaling solution reacts with the accumulated scales. If the scales are heavily collected inside the Brewer, the descaling process will be completed after a while.
If the above situation occurs, you don’t need to worry. Just follow the following steps:
- Turn off and unplug your Keurig brewer.
- If there is any remaining Keurig Descaling Solution in the water reservoir, discard the contents, and rinse the reservoir thoroughly with water.
- Refill the water reservoir with fresh water.
- Plug in the Brewer and turn it on.
- Put a drip tray under a big ceramic mug.
- Run a Fresh Water Rinse cycle by selecting the 8 oz brew size and pressing the brew button. Empty the mug after each cycle, and repeat the process until the water reservoir is empty.
- If the issue continues, wait at least 30 minutes with the Brewer disconnected from the power source before proceeding with the rinse cycle.
- Once the 30 minutes have passed, refill the water reservoir with fresh water and rerun the Fresh Water Rinse cycle until the water reservoir is empty.
- If the problem persists, repeat the entire descaling process from the beginning using a new Keurig Descaling Solution pack. It helps you descale your Keurig brewer effectively!
If you are facing issues with your Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart and are looking for ways to fix them, there’s no need to worry. We have compiled a list of common problems and their solutions that will help you improve the functionality of your Brewer. Following the instructions below, you can quickly and easily solve any Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart issues.
Problem 1: Grounds In Your Coffee
There could be grounds in your coffee, which may spoil your taste and disturb your Coffee journey.
Cause: Accumulated Grounds In The Needles
The entrance or exit needles may have become clogged with the coffee grounds. It may happen when you don’t clean the Brewer daily.
Solution: Clean The Exit And Entrance Needles
Grounds can be cleaned using a straightened paper clip or similar tool. You should Clean the exit needle of the K-Cup® Pod Holder. Refer to the Exit Needle care instructions. Clean the brewer entrance needles. Refer to the Entrance Needle care instructions.
Ensure the best taste and minimize any residue in your cup while brewing hot water or switching between pods (such as coffee, tea, or cocoa). Following the instructions for cleaning the entrance and exit needles is recommended. Additionally, it’s recommended to perform two cleansing brews. It will help to ensure that your machine is free from any leftover coffee residue, which can affect the taste and quality of your non-coffee brews. You can enjoy a fresh and flavorful cup every time by taking these steps.
Problem 2: Excessive Grounds In The K-Cup® Pod Assembly Housing
Excessive grounds in the K _Cup Pod Assembly Housing can disturb your Brewing. They can also damage your coffee maker.
Cause: Already Punctured Pods
When you use the already Punctured Pods, they cause excessive grounds. That may also result in grounds escaping through holes in the lid.
Solution: Avoid To Use The Already Punctured Pods
Don’t ever use the already-punctured pods so that you can prevent your K – Cup Pod Assembly Housing from excessive grounds.
Problem 3: Brewer Will Not Close Or Brew With My K-Cup®
You may be facing a compatibility issue with my K-cup. Your Brewer may not brew My K-Cup.
Cause: Use Of Older My K _Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
If you use the Older My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, it will not be compatible with the number of entrance needles. That’s why your Brewer will not Brew.
Solution: Avoid To Use The Older My K_Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
Please don’t use the Older My K_Cup Reusable Coffee Filter. The My K-Cup® filter that is compatible will feature a lid with five holes.
Problem 4: Recommended Brew Settings Are Not Provided Or A Keurig®K-Cup® Pod Is Not Recognized
Sometimes the suggested brewing parameters are unavailable or not displayed, or the Keurig® K-Cup® pod is undetected. Indeed, It can make your Brew journey complicated.
Cause 1: Your Brewer Is Not connected To Wi_Fi
Sometimes you forget to connect your Brewer to Wi_Fi. That’s why Brewer will not provide any settings and recognize the Keurig K _Cup Pod.
Solution 1: Brewer Should Be Connected To Wi_Fi
Ensuring your Brewer is connected to a Wi-Fi network is vital to enable the BrewID feature.
Cause 2: The lid Of the Pod Is Already Punctured
When your Keurig Pod’s Lid is already Punctured, the Brewer will not recognize it.
Solution 2: Use An Unpunctured Pod
Don’t use the Punctured Keurig Pod. Try to brew coffee again with an Unpunctured Pod so your Brewer will recognize the Keurig K_Cup Pod.
If you have performed the above solutions and your Brewer needs to recognize the Keurig Pods, contact Customer Service.
Problem 5: Missed Connecting The Brewer To Wi-Fi During Initial Setup
After unpacking, you missed connecting your Brewer, meaning it needs to be set up correctly and can only be used once connected.
Cause: You Skipped Connecting Your Brewer After Unpacking
Some users forget to connect their Brewer to the Wi_Fi when they unbox it. And you may also be one of them. That’s why your Brewer is not connected to the Wi_Fi.
Solution: Connect Your Brewer To Wi_Fi
If you have skipped connecting your Brewer after unpacking, don’t worry because the following steps will sort out your problem.
- Make sure you have your home Wi-Fi® password ready.
- First, download the Keurig® app.
- Select Get Connected to create an account.
- If you already have the Keurig® app, go to settings in the app.
- Select Connect a Brewer.
- Get Started.
- Use your device to scan the QR code on Brewer’s rear side.
- Press both arrows at the same time on the Brewer to open Settings.
- Press the right arrow to continue to the Wi-Fi® settings.
- Press the K button followed by the right arrow to Connect.
- Tap LINK in the app.
- Follow the in-app instructions.
Problem 6: Your Brewer Will Not Brew
Your Brewer will brew a hot cup of water, tea, or coffee.
Cause 1: There Is No Water In The Water Reservoir
When you need to remember or avoid filling the water reservoir even after adding a water warning, your Brewer will not brew your coffee.
Solution 1: Add The Water To Water Reservoir
Whenever you see an add water warning, fill your reservoir according to the required water minimum of 6 Oz.
For Brewing, a minimum of 6 Oz water is required. To ensure the minimum level has been filled, Add 2 Oz of water to the reservoir. Press the BREW button after filling the reservoir. Repeat until the Brewer begins to dispense.
Cause 2: Water Reservoir Is Not Seated Properly
If the water reservoir is not correctly seated in its base, your Keurig K_Supreme Plus Smart will not perform the brewing process.
Solution 2: Water Reservoir Should Be Seated Properly
Ensure your water reservoir is seated correctly in its base so that Brewer Brews Your coffee without any hurdles.
If the add water warning persists even after filling the water, then you should contact Customer Service.
Problem 7: Brewing A Partial Cup
Sometimes your Keurig K-Supreme Brews a partial Cup. It can affect the flavor and strength of your coffee.
Cause 1: The Exit Needle May Be Clogged
After brewing coffee several times, the coffee grounds get clogged in the exit needle leading to brewing half a coffee cup.
Solution 1: Clean The Exit Needle
It would be best if you cleaned the clogged Exit needle according to the above care Exit needle care instructions.
Cause 2: Accumulation Of Coffee Grounds In The K-Cup Holder
When a heavy amount of coffee grounds gets stuck in your Brewer, it affects the brewing system, and therefore you end up with half a cup of coffee.
Solution 2: Clean your K_Cup Pod Holder
For Brewing a Full Cup, clean the K-Cup® Pod Holder according to the above K-Cup® Pod Holder care instructions.
Your Brewer may need to be descaled. You should contact customer service if you have repeatedly descaled your Brewer twice and it is brewing a partial cup.
Problem 8: Brewer Does Not Have Power Or Shuts Off
You may need help with your Brewer having power or shutting off.; Brewing will not be possible in this condition.
Cause 1: Shortage Of Power Supply
If you have a shortage of power supply, then powering on and shutting off your Brewer will become a problem.
Solution 1: Check The Power Supply
Check the power to ensure the Brewer receives the correct energy to operate correctly. A faulty power supply can lead to a variety of problems.
Cause 2: Electric Circuit Is Overloaded
Your Brewer may malfunction if the electric circuit is overloaded with other appliances.
Solution 2:Turn Off All Other Appliances
Turn off all other appliances and run only your Brewer. Then it will function properly.
Cause 3: Brewer Automatically Turns Off
Five minutes after the last BrewBrew, the Brewer will automatically Turn off. It is done for energy saving because your Brewer has an in-built energy-saving function.
Solution 3: Turn On Your Brewer
Again Turn on your Keurig K _Supreme Plus Smart and enjoy your Brewing.
If the Brewer is still without electricity, contact Customer Service to address your problem.
Which Water Will Be Suitable For Keurig K-Supreme Plus Smart?
Always remember that your water quality depends on your coffee taste. It is also related to Descaling. If your water is good or soft, the descaling process will have to be done very late, and if your water is hard or dirty, you will have to descale quickly and frequently. Remember the following points when you use water for Keurig K_Supreme Plus Smart.
If you detect an unpleasant flavor in your drink, like chlorine or mineral notes, it is advisable to use filtered water, bottled water, or a Keurig® Water Filter. However, refrain from utilizing distilled water. Installing a Keurig® Water Filter is also an effective solution for eliminating water impurities and enhancing the taste of your beverages.
Like refrigerators, toaster kettles, blenders, microwaves, etc., need service every six months, so does your Keurig K_ Supreme Plus Smart. Although the cleaning and maintenance procedure has been recommended, you should refrain from performing the service at home. If your Keurig K_Supreme Plus Smart is under warranty, contact Keurig support, and if it is not under contract, take it to a nearby mechanic who can do good service. For service, you can also refer to the warranty section of this guide, described below.
Sometimes you have to store your coffee maker due to some busy schedule, or even if you are traveling, you have to transport it with you, but one thing to keep in mind in this whole process is your Keurig K _Supreme Plus Smart should not be damaged due to slight negligence. I am giving you some crucial tips. After reading them, you can avoid the expected damage from using a brewer after storage.
- If you are storing or transporting your Keurig K_ Supreme Plus Smart, empty the water reservoir before doing so.
- Make sure your Brewer is in a safe and frost-free location.
- If you are using it after storage, be sure to rinse its water reservoir with fresh water.
- Descale your Brewer for use after storage as detailed in the How to Descale your Brewer section above.
- Unplug and turn off your Brewer if you plan to move it to another location.
- To ensure optimal performance, it is recommended to allow your Brewer to reach room temperature for at least 2 hours before using it, in case it has been exposed to temperatures below freezing.
How Can You Get Keurig Support?
Although I have told you all the details of the Keurig K_ Supreme Plus Smart, how to use it, how to descaling, how to troubleshoot, how to take care of it, etc., still, if you have any problem, you can Visit Support.Keurig.com If you have queries, you can contact the below number and ask that question.
Give me a call at
Limited One-Year Warranty
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. provides a one-year warranty for their brewers from purchase, ensuring that the product is free of defects in materials or artistry when used, usually in a household setting.
- You are advised to register your brewers on the Keurig website so that purchase information is stored in the company’s system.
- If the Brewer is defective, Keurig will either repair or replace it free of charge upon receipt of proof of purchase. If a replacement is necessary, it may be new or reconditioned, and a new limited one-year warranty will apply.
- This warranty only applies to brewers used in the United States and Canada. Customers have specific legal rights under this warranty and may have additional rights that vary by state or province.
- For optimal performance and longevity of your Keurig® Brewer, it is advised to utilize Keurig® K-Cup® branded pods and accessories.
- The warranty may not cover damage or malfunction resulting from the use of non-Keurig® products or may result in a service fee if it is determined that such use caused the injury or malfunction.
What Is Not Covered By The Limited Warranty?
This warranty excludes compensation for indirect or secondary damages, such as property damage. It does not cover any additional costs or expenses that may result from a breach of the warranty, even if such damages were expected. Depending on the state or province in which the purchase was made, certain jurisdictions may not allow for the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, which means that this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty is the only one Keurig offers and replaces any other written or spoken warranties. Moreover, Keurig explicitly disclaims all other warranties related to your Keurig® Brewer, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a specific purpose. It is important to note that in some states or provinces, disclaimers of implied warranties or limitations on the duration of implied warranties may not be. Therefore, this limitation may not apply to you depending on the state or province where the product was purchased.
How Do You Obtain Warranty Service?
If you require warranty servicing for your Keurig® Brewer, don’t hesitate to contact Keurig Customer Service at our toll-free phone number, 1.866.901.BREW (2739). If Keurig® brewers are returned to the company without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, they will not be serviced and returned to the sender. It will ensure that your Brewer is appropriately serviced and returned to you promptly. Keurig® brewers returned without an RMA number will be returned to the sender without servicing. We take pride in the high-quality performance of our appliances and want to ensure that they provide you with years of satisfying use.
I tried my level best to make it convenient for you. I hope you fully understand how to operate your Keurig Keurig K–Supreme Plus Smart. You can now indulge in your love for coffee by enjoying a delicious cup of your preferred beverage anytime. But if you still don’t get it, reread it. To know more about coffee machines or pods, visit CoffeeAim for valuable content. Thank you!
How Do I Use My Keurig-K Supreme Plus Smart?
You are worried that your Brewer has the latest features, so you need help understanding how to use it. But don’t worry; I have given some tips below that you can use comfortably.
- Get connected to your Keurig-K Supreme Plus Smart with the Keurig-K app.
- Please set up your Brewer by connecting it to the Wi-Fi.
- Before going toward the First Brew, you should clean your Brewer carefully so that any chemicals or residue will be finished.
- After cleansing your Brewer, you can Brew Your first cup.
- In the process of Brewing, you must Keep your Brew with great care and maintenance.
- After every three months of use, your Brewer needs Descaling. So it would be best to descale it.
- Sometimes your Brewer needs to be fixed; you need troubleshooting.
How Do I Set Up My Keurig-K Supreme Plus Smart?
Before going towards the Brewing, it is necessary to clean and rinse your Brewer. Then your Brewer’s setup process will be completed. Points are the following.
- Plugin To the main socket.
- Clean the water reservoir with water.
- Fill the water reservoir with fresh drinking water to the max fill line.
- If a Keurig filter is available, install it now.
- To power it on, press any button.
- Put a large mug on the drip tray, which should be a minimum of 10 oz.
- For cleansing, brews follow the instructions which are on the brewer screen.
- Finally, your setup process is complete and ready to brew.
How Do I Connect My Keurig To My Phone?
If you worry about connecting your Brewer to your phone, take it easy and see the given points.
- Scan the QR code on the back of the Brewer with the help of your smartphone camera and download the Keurig app.
- Plug your Brewer in the Grounded outlet. Brewer will automatically power on.
- Open the Keurig® app, Select Get Connected and create an account; once completed, press the right arrow on the Brewer to Connect.
- Follow the instructions in the app to link the Brewer to your smartphone. Then connect to your home Wi-Fi®. You will see a message that says SUCCESS! Press OK. You will also see a message on the Brewer that says Wi-Fi® Connected—press FINISH.
- Now your Keurig K Supreme Plus Smart is connected to your phone.
Can I Use My Coffee With Keurig-K Supreme Plus Smart?
Yes, you can use your coffee. You can use both Ground coffee and whole coffee. But if you bring an entire coffee, you will need the grinder. Use the Reusable My _K cup pod filter with your coffee.